Help me find someone (VERY IMPORTANT!)

Discussion in 'General' started by wackdeafboy, Apr 14, 2009.

1. My dad wants me to find somebody that he haven't seen in 40 years. I tried classmate but she not in there. He going to Oregon next month to see his family and while he there, he wants to see his old friend IF I can find her.

Any suggestions?

2. Private investigator....

3. only thing i can think of is to google her name, with the state, and hope she works somewhere or has done something where contact info would come up...

4. Go on Maury? [​IMG]

5. There are services online that find out all sorts of information on a person for just a little cash. I'm just too lazy to link you to one atm.

6. yeah, the online thing is probably best bet. call family in that state and tell them to look in phone book?

7. Yeah i'd say PI, that's your best bet.

Although it's been 40 years, so trying to track someone down would be fairly tough on your part if you do it alone.

Good luck with your search.

8. I Loled =\

9. Send me a PM or post her name, I'll try a little investigating with some knowlege I know, I might be able to help, might. :)

10. All I know is where/when she graduate, Her first name and 2 last names, dunno which last name she has.

Doblaze, I never seen you before. I don't feel like giving out the information sorry.

If you guys got any site that would help me, please link it or sent to me in pm.

11. well i happend to be a PI
    soo if u paypal me some money
    ill find someone for u fer real :D

12. Really? If so i'll pm you about something.
    my girls grandma had some relatives come in from russia.
    total fobs and everything, they somehow managed to hire a PI to track down my girls gram, but the immature people that lives with them lost the numbers and all information.
    they've now been hesitant but with a little push and enthusiasm her grandma will possibly do the same.

They haven't seen each other in years. Probably over 30+ or so, ever since her grandma left russia for america.

13. :(no im not
    but if i was
    I woudl TOTALLY help u

14. HAH! I KNEW it. :p

15. [​IMG]

He has a way of finding people.

Especially if this person likes little boys/girls. :devious:

16. use the power of the internet and maybe POST A PICTURE OR THEIR NAME.

maybe try and find a website that alot of people go to and you should make sure they are in the 20's-40's. If only a website like that was available.

like maybe this website.

17. #18 youngbeast817, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    The fuck does this guy think he is , stealin my infamous avatar??

ROFL but yeah man are you a member at Demonoid? There are TONS of eBooks and videos and whatnot explaining how to find anybody

But if you're not I'll gladly rehost them or something. Or reccomend my own method.

Ancestry.com doesn't know it, but they basically have a whole database to find ANYONE up for free. Shit, you don't even have to pay for their premium service to take advantage. If you're interested in this method, hit me up I'll guide you through it

EDIT: WACKDEAFBOY PREPARE YOUR REP-STIK! haha :p

I got you though homie, I know how it feels to find someone and have minimal information(long story, doesn't need to be told)

http://zabasearch.com/ <- Start here. Includes listed AND unlisted shit. Reaaalllyy creepy, you can click on people and it pinpoints their freakin house on Googlemaps lmao

http://wink.com/ <- Searches myspace, facebook, twitter, ETC all those social sites

http://zoominfo.com/ <- Will be helpful if she was the employment type. Job history, current job status, company info ETC

If you don't find her through all that then she dont exist bro

:smoke: Time to light up the next half of this blunt hehe

18. HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

..:laughing:

holy fuck.. i cant stop laughing

19. aww. got me a little excited. lol. damn you. lawl.
    i blame me being high. :smoking:
    Sorry OP didn't mean to threadjack, nah. Ninja it for a bit.