Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Me Find Out The Size...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotLuv4Bud, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Alright, as some of you know from my "Wow" post, I went to Orlando for a week... Well, last night before I left we were on our way home from dinner and I decided to stop by this little shop to grab some gifts... The place was going out of business and everything was on clearance... I got up to the counter to purchase all the gifts I had loaded up on, and BAM!!! There it was, in the glass behind the counter... This wonderful bong... Not brand name or anything, but it looked nice and was cheap... The tag said $85, and I took a minute to talk to my girlfriend and debate over buying it, and the guy told me he'd give it to me for $10 off... Sooo, now it's mine... Anyways, back to the point, I want to buy an ashcatcher, defuser, etc. for it, but I don't know what size it is and niether did the guy bought it from... Stopped by the local head shop on the way home and he had no clue... I was wonderin if someone can tell me how I'd find this out... Thanks...

P.S.- Sorry so long, just had to share my story...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Well its eather 14.5 or 18.8, by compairing it to where the downstem meets the bong i would guess its 14.5

3. Ohhh boy... Guess' are never good... There's gotta be a way I can meaure to be for sure...

4. thats a beauty for 75 bucks, nice find +rep

5. Sweet bong, especially for the price. And yeah, there is a way you can find out lol, MEASURE IT. If you don't have a ruler or whatever, just go to the headshop and try different diffys/ashcatchers/slides until you find one that fits.

6. Put a lighter next to the bowl by itself. That's a gorgeous bong by the way.

7. dude nice bong. nice price. i cant help you on this one though