Help me find out my joint size!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BONGMUNKIE420, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I bought a new bong last week..(18" glass on glass ROOR) from my local headshop... unfortunatly the guy didnt know much about them, soo he didnt know the joint size. im not to sure what to measure to find the joint size... if you could help me out il be quite happy :bongin: THANKS

2. Measure the opening in the female or the external part of the slide. It's pretty easy to tell the difference that 4mm makes.

3. A picture would help im pretty sure the joint size is either a 14mm or 18mm at least those are usually the standard for joint size.

4. Stick you pinky in the joint, if it's pretty snug its 14, if it can fit in with space around your finger then it's 18. But most Roors are 18mm with a 18/14 downstem, i have never seen a 14mm joint on a Roor except my a/c.

5. closer to a dime = 14mm. closer to a nickel = 18mm.

6. this.

7. im sorry but this wont work........ some people have gigantor hands and some people got gnome hands it just doesnt work out

also get out a ruler and measure it?

8. Ya ha i guess not it all cases but more often than not it will be pretty obvious. 4mm is a big difference in diameter.

9. Couldn't have said it better myself. :smoke: