Help me find my dream strain :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GanjaBat, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Thanks for the suggestions. I've smoked Super Silver Haze and enjoyed it. Super Lemon Haze sounds good too. I was actually just looking at G13 haze on the barney's site and thinking that might be a prime candidate.

My main concern is trying to grow haze in a smaller indoor grow. I've heard this can be a bit challenging. Have you had experience with growing any of the haze crosses indoors?

2. I'm working with a large Neville's Haze mother and a bunch of her babies now. If you have limited space, I suggest you start to flower it as soon as it has a healthy root structure. Otherwise it will get huge. Like mine.

3. I hear ya. In looking at the G13 x haze description, I'm thinking this might be the way to go. It mentions staying short for a sativa dominant. 70-80cm indoors, ideal for sog, scrog, low CBD %, medium-high THC%.

Flo and F13 seem like winners as well. Decisions decisions.

4. Well I literally just harvested some Mother's Finest, which is Haze X Juicy Fruit X Jack Herer, and I had to train her heavily. The smoke is really energetic and has quite a racy high, but it's pretty potent, 1 hit too many and life turns into a stop motion movie. Anyway, I'd suggest growing the strain you want to smoke vs. the strain you think will fit in your grow space, but I know... you're looking for the "pefect" strain that has a check marked in every box.

Good luck with your search ;)

5. I'm sure there is no perfect strain. A few boxes will be left unchecked. Just looking for the best fit I can.

I'd like to avoid the racy, psychedelic/trippy visual high if possible. The super silver haze seemed to be prone to this if you had too much at once. If you turned your head too quick it was like watching a VHS tape on slow-mo. It's a lot of fun, no doubt. Just not very functional.