Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me find my dream pipe!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mikezdman, Jan 29, 2003.

1. I saw a pipe while on a trip to florida last year and I have been looking for one like it for a while. It is a glass piece that looks similar to the pipes they smoke out of in the Lord of the Rings. I was wondering if anybody knows of an internet site where I can find a pipe like those pipes.

2. i think the pipe you want is called the sherlock.

meh...get a nice spoon or bong instead.

3. I still have not found the pipe I am looking for. It is a spoon type piece but with a very thin elongated stem. It would look exactly like the pipes from lord of the rings but glass. Please, if anybody knows of a site where I can buy one, please tell me. Thanks

4. wow! I didn't know grasscity had a pipe like that one! I may have to get it now...if I can find my credit card :p

5. man i want swan alien pipe that thing is cool as shit

6. i want the same lord of the rings pipe but made from wood. i think all long wood pipes look dope but i cant find em anywhere.

7. did you find what you were looking for?

i checked out those sites, sat back, took a look, thinking I was gonna find up the pages with them all laid out, I wasnt into the movie myself, so im not quiet sure, as of *right* now what your looking for except for the gandalfs that toosicks posted...

are these what you were looking for at all?

8. was it just me or my special behind the lord of the rings set, I could have sworn i saw a large elven double perc bong. :)

9. I still have not found what I am looking for. It is a nice spoon that is blown nicely. It is long and thin and looks exactly what what gandolf smokes out of in the lord of the rings. Please!!