Help me find an Ashcatcher for my Illadelph??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheDrunkBastard, Feb 4, 2011.

1. I've got a 14 mm illadelph and i've been trying to find a good ashcatcher for it since i got it back in December. Doesnt necessarily have to be Illadelph brand but that would definetly be a plus. Thanks for the help fellow tokers!

2. do you have any pics of your illadelph? do you want the ashcatcher to match? I can post a few links but I'd like to see a pic first :D

3. they get the camo label on ALT a good amount

4. yes! i want the illadelph one, where can i possibly find it? the headshop i bought mine at had those at one time but none were the right size for mine.

5. Get a big thick inline like the one in my sig... Mine sits on a straight tube just like yours, and I swear you won't regret it. I'm sure you've noticed that with the straight tube, there is no drag. The inline will add a respectable amount of drag and amazing diffusion, creating a hit that will make you cream your pants.

6. ok noone has answered my question yet. WHERE do i get one?

7. this dood did
    Aqua
    Lab
    Technologies.com

8. oh my bad i didnt even notice that. anyone know how often they change their stuff up?

9. its pretty up to date if im not mistaken
    but not sure if its outa stokc how long that will take