help me find an ash catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DoctorReefer, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Im looking for a nice ash catcher for my bong that's preferably under 100. my bong is an all clear hbg with 3 percs in it already so im looking for something with some nice color to it and it doesn't have to be peculated. lemme know if you guys have any nice suggestions

2. 3 percs is enough lol. try a carbon filter though!

3. Show a pic of your HBG! I want to see the model you have, my buddy and I did a buy one get one free deal with HBG at my LHS. So sick! Depending on your model I can either recommend an AC or Carbon Filter.

4. id love to post a pic but i'm at college and I keep my bong in my car atm due to some un-wanted attention my dorm is receiving from the police recently so i can't get it inside for a photo opp but its 2-3 feet, str8 tube, 2 sidewinder percs and the 3rd "perc" is a shower head but theres no water filtration it just thins smoke more. it does have ice catchers aswell

5. Try an inline ashcatcher? Not only do they make your bong look mad scientist but there sexy and work really well, or if you don't want any more diffusion try a carbon filter like mentioned earlier up^^

6. thats not a perc...it's a splash guard.

7. yeah, that's why i put perc in quotations.. I wasn't sure, thanks for clearing it up