Help me find a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sweetleaftoker, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Hello all, I have decided to start looking at vaporizers and have no idea where to begin. I've never even seen a vape in real life before :(
    I'm looking to spend $150-$200

2. Do you want a portable or a home vape?
    Do you want to conserve bud or do you want the ability to produce huge vapor clouds?
    Are you going to be using it solo or in party situations a lot...........or both?
    Would you like to hit your vapor through a bong?

3. lwein has the right idea, you need to answer those questions before anyone here can recommend something for YOU.

4. I want it to be portable, but rechargeable, I want to get as ripped as possible, and mostly solo/1friend, and no to the bong

5. Arizer Solo

6. I use a Aro-Med vaporizer, out of Germany, costs more than your budget but I like the water filtration[​IMG] and light/heating [​IMG]source it utilizes. Requires a power source, not really that portable if thats a consideration.[​IMG]
    Good time searching things out Sweetleaftoker.
    C

7. #8 lwien, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    So the OP is looking for a portable in the 150 to 200 dollar range and you bring up a 440 dollar desktop? Why?

8. I realize what was called for,[​IMG] just wanted to inject a thought on what I consider a good tool. I found that its often good to look into things before making my decisions, just giving some food for thought...[​IMG]
    C

9. Understood, but man, if we want to consider some options, I can come up about 8 good options, of which one, I agree, would be the AroMed. Great vape.

I guess I'm just in the habit of giving some advice based upon the OP's parameters without going way outside of them 'cause if I did that, I'd be on this damn board longer than I already am. ;) hehe

10. Excuse the nub mistake, was not trying to confuse or make things more difficult for anyone...
    Will be more focused on any other questions I might answer from now on, not my intent to lead others astray, just trying to be helpful in my own way.
    Thanks for keeping these threads policed.
    Peace
    C

11. Magic flight launch box. Best 100 bucks i have ever spent on pot

12. Arizer Solo. It's a thousand times better than the MFLB and only 60 bucks more.

13. #14 kancastank, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    [quote name='"Drums320"']Arizer Solo. It's a thousand times better than the MFLB and only 60 bucks more.[/quote]

You cant say its better because it depends on the requirements of the user. The mflb is practically indestructible and has a lifetimewarranty that will replace it for almost any issue, even self inflicted.The arizer has glass pieces which can break, and the warranty on breaking it only lasts 2 years, which is usually around the time shit gets broken. I use my mflb only when im outside or on the go, so having a sturdier piece i know will last forever is something i enjoy

Mflb is also a lot quicker and more stealth. You can pack it and be hitting it within 10 seconds. The arizer takes a minute or two, which isnt that much unless you really need a quick hit while youre on the go or you just need to go somewhere..

So it really depends on who the user is on whether one vape is better or not

14. Glass Vapor Genie

15. Hello all, I am back! :D
    I bought the MFLB at my local headshop in late June and I absolutely have fallen in love with it. I can blaze almost anywhere and it makes my bud last much longer. Thanks for all the help!

16. #18 520medicineman, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    I would say go and get a Pax. Proud owner of one and hands down the BEST portable vape but I'll let you check this out. http://www.vapecritic.com

17. VapeCritic?   LOL !!!!!

18. LOL he rates the Pax better than the Solo, and he rates the MFLB, EQ, DBV and Solo the same. I say again, LOL.