Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me find a scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImmortalGropher, Jun 28, 2010.

1. I've been googling for a couple days and can't seem to find something satisfactory.

I need teh halp of GC :D.

Looking for cheap too. Also, calibration weight, yes or no? Couldn't I just calibrate with household stuff?

2. Target, Bed bath and Beyond, Walmart, any of those man. May be a little big but haha whatever. Headshop. Radio shack.

3. Here's a good one. Comes with a calibration weight too. 30 year warranty (you gotta keep the warranty card though).

My Weigh PointScale 500

4. Shit comes calibrated down to .1.

5. A lot of the reviews I've been reading say that you need a 500g weight to calibrate it...

6. 100 nickles my friend haha

7. the 500gram weight schtick is mostly to check to see if its still calibrated correctly...and didn't get fucked up on the way to you. I figured it was calibrated correctly when I weighed a nickle, and it displayed the correct weight.

8. Gotcha. Welp, I may just get this one then =)

9. Go with Funk-D's. Buddy of mine has one similiar to this and its been through alot and works good.

If you live in IL, I'd give you one for free. I've got aton of baby scales, for um... personal reasons.;)

10. lol, if only I lived there =P.

I ordered it and even got free two day shipping. I ain't complainin! :hello: