Help me find a scale!

Discussion in 'General' started by JmaG, Jul 14, 2007.

1. So i wanted to get a scale and just stopped at the local Arab spot...they said $60 for some scale that looked like i could snap it in half with a flick.

Anyone know a good one online that isnt that much money?

2. Liberta PR50S.
    Capacity 50g / Resolution 0.01 gram

Cheap, sturdy, reliable. Buy it from a soap site or a non-mj site so you can provide proof of use if you're every busted with the scale on you. Where I am that's an immediate charge of intent to deal and a felony.

3. got an ebay account?? thats all i gotta say :hello:

I got a 25$ digiweight (name brand) blade series fold out led display 500g capacity.

they sell the 250g max same series scale in shops for 65$+!!!!

4. Ohaus is THE name brand when it comes to scales. Ask and lab or science related field. You will NOT find a better quality scale, plain and simple.

I have the PS-251 pocket scale. It is small and accurate and durable, not much more you can ask for in a small scale. 8.8 oz. max weight, accurate to .005 of an ounce, the tray slides over the display to protect it when you're not using it too.

You can find them on Ebay or google products for as low as 25 bucks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Yeah was looking around ebay and what not.

Anyone know a reliable one for under $50?

6. i never understood the point of having a tiny little scale that weights up to over an oz.. after you throw an oz on a pocket scale (assuming it has a tray that you can flip over) its like playin jenga tryin to stack buds up without them falling

just search old will knotts scales on google or whatever, real good prices, 30 year warranty on them fuckers if they break, i got a triton t2 that aint never done me wrong

7. Take dixie cup. Place dixie cup on scale. Tare. Fill.

8. word.

9. does that scale really weight to the .005 digit??

in the picture it looks like any other scale that measures .1 tenths only

10. yes, it does.

Capacity 250 g / 8.81 oz / 8.03 ozt / 160 dwt Readability 0.1 g / 0.005 oz / 0.005ozt / 0.1 dwt

11. My buddy was showing me this AWS Scale he bought for 20 bucks at a local headshop. It measures out to the .00 digit. It was pretty nifty.