Help Me Find a New Bong Please :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cody1005, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Looking to get a new Rig looking to spend probably no more than 150 My only Thing is i dont want a Straight Shooter Looking for at least 2 sets of Perc Chambers On it Preferably one of them being an ash catcher or if can find in the price range all 3 Open to all websites not just GrassCity Would like Shipping to be pretty quick to US

2. I bought this from grass city when they were having a sale not too long ago for 175 and it came in 10 days. I've read some negative comments about black leaf glass on here but it is very thick and the hits are sooo smooth. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442479787.326172.jpg

3. I guess ebay.com. I've seen good deals there.

4. its really hard to find them on ebay because their not allowed their kinda of like hidden im also trying to stay away from ebay because i just bought one from ebay last week and seller still hasnt shipped and isnt answering

5. It's coming from China so yea it takes a while. I would stay away cause it's Chinese glass

6. For $150, I'd be open to the idea of a good quality, sturdy bong without a perc. It will deliver a much smoother hit than that of chinese made glass, and in addition get a diffuesed stem. Does the same job as a perc, without increasing drag (a MAJOR problem with bongs with ash catchers and double percs) Go into a smoke shop, and test the drag on a single barrel perc with a ash catcher and a no perc+diffuser stem bong and you'll appreciate the smoothness and responsiveness that hard to explain when stoned over text. [​IMG]
    It'sa nice hit, bro.