Help me find a new Ashcatcher for my Zong...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by White Out, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Well right before the ball dropped last night so did something else. My ashcatcher! So guys I need your help to find a new bowl for my awesome zong! I wouldnt mind finding something with a perc. But I want it to be pretty nice. Something similar to my old one would be nice! Thanks ahead of time blades!:smoking:
    Also can someone help me out on what size mm I would get?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a 18mm joint on the piece itself but it's a low profile downstem going to a 14mm female joint. So you will need to get an a/c with a 14mm male. :)

Try to get one with an angle to match your peice that will sit perpendicular to the floor for maximum performance. I would also get one that you can fit a slide into, carbs suck.

3. This ^ I like the 8 arm perc like GS has. Can you take time to link a couple of good ones? One with a slide. I like exactly how you just described it.

4. Bump, GC specifically I am looking for something like mentioned above. +REP for anyone who finds the right one for me!
    Requirements-
    A good perculator
    Slide
    14mm
    Looks good on my Zong
    Hits smoothe
    Under 100$!

5. Attempting to think. For some reason Sheldon Black comes to mind, probably not under $100 though. Perhaps HiSi? The only ones I can think of under 100 would be China...

Would research more of an answer but am uber busy atm. :)

6. It would work... has good reviews. Blaze is imported but I have one of their newer pieces and was surprised at the quality.

7. Would this sit on my zong the right way where all the percs are facing down so they work? What type of adapter to I need to make it sit perpendicular to the ground

8. I got a pretty sick ash catcher from hoss, it comes with a removable downstem, 2 of them actually. It came with a shower head downstem and a 4 arm downstem, feels pretty heavy too an it was $100 for it with both downstems

9. SYN has or had lol 75 dollar pillbottle AC's

10. Ohh yeah forgot about those. :p

11. Only problem is I want it to sit flat to the floor so all the percs work without an angle. Ordering today