Help me find a grow tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Darkritual, Aug 25, 2012.

1. #1 Darkritual, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Hi,

I was going to buy a Secret Jardin Dark Room 90 or 120 but after doing some more research, i found out it can only handle 65lbs.

My Can Filter 50 weight 55lbs + my Vortex 6" 15.5lbs

I'm looking for a tent able to support at least 100lbs, any suggestions?

2. try Gorilla tents

3. go to home depot buy some copper piping or inch pvc and build your own tent. you can select the exact size and dimensions you want and you can ad extra support for a stronger tent that will handle the weight you need. You can use panda film and add a zipper and cut holes for ducting it will be like a mini greenhouse except using black/white panda plastic instead of greenhouse film. dont buy some expensive ass tent

4. [quote name='"DrGr33nThumb215"']

go to home depot buy some copper piping or inch pvc and build your own tent. you can select the exact size and dimensions you want and you can ad extra support for a stronger tent that will handle the weight you need. You can use panda film and add a zipper and cut holes for ducting it will be like a mini greenhouse except using black/white panda plastic instead of greenhouse film. dont buy some expensive ass tent[/quote]

You've obviously never done this yourself.
    While building your own tent is a little less expensive it is a monumental headache to accomplish. I know from experience.

Growlabs are all rated at over 100lbs.

5. Look at lighthouse hydro. Tents aren't exactly Cadillac, but for kia price they're damn good! I think the site is actually gothamhydro dot com

6. I got a secret jardin it holds my light 400wmh and fan fine 6in inline you just gotta do a lil zip tie reinforcement