Help me find a bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DreamSeer, Apr 3, 2013.

1. So my birthday is coming up (4/20) and in order to celebrate I am going to go pick up a bong at a local glass store. However, I'm still looking online to see if there are better deals or to just get a good idea on the price of a similar bong.

So basically I'd appreciate if you guys could help me find a bong that meets my criteria. I've looked on GrassCity already, but I didn't know if there was a better store and I don't know what brands are good and what brands are not. If you guys could lend me your expertise that would be awesome!

What I'm looking for:
    1. Ice Notches
    2. Glass Bong
    3. Percs (Prefer 2 but I am okay with 1) (Also, really want a honeycomb perc if possible)
    4. No Rubber Grommet (Why do bongs even come with these)
    5. Color is nice but not necessary
    6. A slide would also be nice but not necessary
    7. Size isn't really a concern. I'd prefer a decent size, so not too small but not too tall.

I know it might be a little specific but I was trying to get a good bong for my first piece. If you guys have any links to help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

2. best bday ever!

3. #3 guest0934092, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    Try googling 'jhanpixel ioffer'
    Or apix designs
    Or treehouse

Price range is probably helpful.
    And by slider do you mean with a downstem, because IMO downstemless or natural is better

4. So a couple things, first your picture is awesome Doktre, Adventure Time too cool. Second, the jhanpixel ioffer site is pretty legit, I might actually be ordering off of them. Lastly, I was looking to spend 150-200 on this piece, but being a little over that isn't too bad, just want to see what similar pieces are going for online before I buy it online or at a local glass store.

5. I got a stemline to double disk from jhanpixel and its pretty fucking sick. It was around 300 but that's also cause it was a custom piece. I would get his disc to 8 arm with notches

6. Dude I was just looking at that one, it looks pretty sweet. It says it doesn't come with the slide/bowl which isn't too bad since I'll be mainly vapebonging but I'd still need to pick up a bowl if I wanted to just use herbs, right? (Sorry really new to bongs)

7. Haha nice, i got a custom stemline to double disc from him too. Love that thing. I can't stop packing it

My buddy got the honeycomb to double 8 tree. Its very nice. Once you figure out the right water levels it really doesn't drag hardly at all and its very diffused. And yes, you would need a bowl. Check out oregon glass blower's ice pinch; allows good airflow to take full advantage of the percs

8. #8 nativetongues, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    Yeah. I'm sure you could just get a bowl from one of a million other sellers on there. Also check out apixdesigns. More pricey but definitely nicer glass and if they had a stemline to double disc on their site I woulda grabbed one but they didn't so I got one blown by jhanpixel. Either way you can't go wrong. Great diffusion and very little drag. I would take the guys advice and grab either a honeycomb bowl or ice pinch slide. These are bowls that don't have one hole in the middle of the bowl like most standard bowls. Honeycomb bowls are ones with multiple smaller holes in the bottom of tjs bowl, usually in some sort of pattern. An ice pinch is similar but I'm pretty sure its like a crease rather than holes although I'm not positive about that cause I don't own any ice pinch bowls. I've got a honeycomb bowl hat I've pretty much seen in every headshop around here. If you can't find one online I bet you could find something similar at your lbs for arounf 30-40 bucks cause these things decrease drag dramatically and are much easier to clean than normal bowls.

9. That ice bowl seems pretty nice. Is the flared or regular version better?

So glad you showed me to iOffer, there's so many options on there. I'm strongly considering the honeycomb to 8 tree since it seems like the hits will be smooth, especially with the ice pinch bowl. Can't wait to start building on to this with more beautiful glass. I've been looking into some heady bongs recently and really like the cool designs. Thanks again for helping me guys, I really appreciate it. I'll probably come back and update this later after I order it and maybe have some pics.

10. Glad to help. One tip though; 90% of ioffer is direct from china. I'm pretty sure OGB and jhan are the only two that aren't. Good luck in your glass acquisition.

Beware its an addicting and expensive hobby though haha

11. How about this beautiful blaze perc bong? I use to own this bong but like all of my glass collection... I broke it but that was due to my own stupid butter hands when im high... man im so clumbsy ..