Help me determine if this guy smokes or not

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganja monster, Oct 29, 2012.

1. #1 ganja monster, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    So there's this guy that's doing a few shows in my town this week. He plays all of these crazy out there instruments. My parents got asked to let him stay in our guest house for a few days and agreed.

We all talked to him for a while and found out that he only eats salad, doesn't own a cell phone, pretty much lives out of his van, is from Nevada (legal state right?), plays all of this odd instruments that I've never heard of, has this long ass hair, and reminds me of Doug from Weeds.

Would I be wrong to assume this guy might have some chronic?

2. he definitely smokes man

3. So you're letting a random stranger, that players crazy instruments stay in your guest room? Lol. I can see it now, like all the horror movies I've been watching. You're going to knock on the door later and just walk in and you're going to find him eating a human or some shit and then you know his dirty secret and he has to kill you and while he's attempting to kill you your mom and dad see him and then he has to kill you all.

Bad idea.

But the best way here is, just smoke weed right in the house, like right outside his door, literally get a straw and blow it under his door. If he is a smoker he is going to smell that and be like shit I think there son or one of them is smoking time to investigate, while he then leaves the room to "use the bathroom" you walk past him (prior to this also blow smoke all over your self and have a bud in your hand) and make sure your eyes are really really squinted.

He will say something, you smoke with him, then he rapes and or kills you.

4. yep, he is a cop. be careful

5. Does he wear rasta?

Or is he a nerd who plays the accordion and frowns upon mare eh juh wanna smokers?

6. Does he have a crazy look I'm his eye a lot?'

7. He's not performing in churches, is he?

8. he's a pig for sure brah.

9. Long ass hair? Run dude run!
    Anyone with ass hair longer than about an inch is a certified psycho. Guaranteed to cut you up into tiny pieces, turn your skull into a bong and smoke some ganj out of your eye socket before getting freaky with his mandolin.

Or...just ask the dude.

10. He's a communist for sure.

11. The real question is why give a fuck

12. Just ask him...

13. buy a black, take all the shit out, but do it in a place where you know he will see you doing this. if he bites and asks excitedly then you know. if he scolds you just tell him that this is how you feed your fish.

14. So I guess everyone passes over the fact hes letting a complete stranger stay in his home.

Do you not know what world we live in? Next thread is you come home to your entire house empty hahaha

15. Just knock on his door and be like "I got pot." and if he disapproves be like "You live out of a fucking van." and go on your way.

16. Why not just ask him?

17. why is the simplest shit so hard.

You could of just asked him lol.

18. Hahahahaa...ass hair :laughing:

19. Chat with the dude and see if he has any weird anti-drug ideas about him... If not, sounds like you might have a pretty good chance of getting a positive answer when you do ask him to blaze witchya lol