Help me design my room 1-2k budget

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by mareuhwana, Dec 27, 2010.

1. #1 mareuhwana, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
    I have 1-2k to invest into a room. The room is 8ft x 8ft and is 7ft tall. I am thinking grow tents would be the best option maybe one of those packages? Like one of these for example: Complete Grow Kits Money isn't the issue here as I don't want to cut any corners. I want the most efficient room possible. So please fellow growers help me out!

So if you had 2k-3k to spend what would you do?

2. I put down the wrong budget the title says 1k-2k but really my budget is 2-3k if a mod could change the title that'd be awesome. So if you had 2-3k to design a grow room what would you do? I am thinking about having a 3 tents 1 for a mother 1 for veg and 1 for flower. Please give me some ideas to help build off of!

3. Wow that omega looks CRAZY. How big you think you could get the plants though? Wonder how much you could yield with a 1000w in there.

4. i know a guy who has one... its fun to watch move around...

the whole thing is like four feet across or something... its mostly for a constant grow with a single light... very cool and compact

if you have the money its a good design...

i have seen something vertical that does the same thing... takes more room to get the same thing done though

5. A friend and I used to run two Omegas years ago and they were more work than they were worth. Each one had 2 600W lights in them and it is a cool idea but they never yielded us any more than we could get off a single 1000W lamp over some bubble buckets or just a flood table with some cubes. Good thing we were able to sell them to someone...