Help me "decorate" my MFLB

Discussion in 'General' started by HideYoChurren, Jan 23, 2012.

1. hello Gc

Its in this category cus its a hybrid question. it combines toking tools, artist's corner, and general i guess.

I wanna personalize and make my MFLB cooler. Help me decide in going about doing this!

1) will the warranty carry on a customized box?

2) what utensils will i need to get for etching/engraving/drawing on the box?

3) what should i do to it?

I thought about a few things

- Political Idea
    -cool design
    - Quotes
    - some etched in symbols would be real cool

any ideas?

2. [quote name='"HideYoChurren"']hello Gc

Its in this category cus its a hybrid question. it combines toking tools, artist's corner, and general i guess.

I wanna personalize and make my MFLB cooler. Help me decide in going about doing this!

1) will the warranty carry on a customized box?

2) what utensils will i need to get for etching/engraving/drawing on the box?

3) what should i do to it?

I thought about a few things

- Political Idea
    -cool design
    - Quotes
    - some etched in symbols would be real cool

any ideas?[/quote]

Stoner movie quotes :cool:

3. like the idea,.// but

iv been sketch on writing 420 things on the box

it will comprimise the stealth factor yknow

4. Here's a quote for you: "Hide yo churren cause they rapin everybody" :p

5. The warranty cover it 100%.

If you ever have to send it in or anything, they will even try to fix it so you can keep your box. However, I don't think they cover it if you tamper with the mechanics of it.

Other than that, your good.

6. They even cover screen I believe. But I think you would need a a burning tool thing. They are used to write on wood. Get one at a hardware store and practice with it on other wood. If you do, definately post again cause I just got my mflb and Im loving it right now, lol

7. I think something simple. Like, try scratching on a weed leaf?

8. "Live free or die"

with a kick-ass ar-15 under it.

9. I'd say a leaf or some stoner movie quotes of some sort :p

10. [quote name='"Dench"']"Live free or die"

with a kick-ass ar-15 under it.[/quote]

oh my god why didnt I think of that?

Thank you sir,.im probably gunna do something of that sort cus im a 2nd amndmt supporter. Either an AR or an AK... Hmm...

11. #11 SkunkWoodz, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    what is mflb?

ps. I love my HARBOR FREIGHT mini engraver ($8) I've customized just about everything I can.

12. If I had a mflb, I would dip the whole thing in glue and then smother it in glitter and then write my name and little hearts on it in puff paint and stick a bunch of feathers to it

But, if you're a really good artist, you should draw designs on it in sharpie... I think that could look really neat. I did that to my dream catcher and it turned out pretty cool. Just like geometric shapes and swirls... Or look up aboriginal art... It's really easy to do, just gotta know how to draw dots and dashes and squiggly lines

13. These ideas are really gay

You should just draw a dick on it

14. I just got mine too, so if you have done anything to yours I think it would be really cool to see.