Help me decide which car to buy!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by smokingsunshine, Jan 21, 2013.

1. #1 smokingsunshine, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Between a 2dr 2003 Honda Accord EX or 4dr 2004 Honda Accord LX.
    They are both silver. What are the main differences?

2003: Coupe, 6 cyl, auto, heated leather, moonroof, factory wheels
    118k miles, new tires $8495
    [​IMG]

2004: 6 cyl, auto, air , power windows, power locks, tilt, cruise, power steering
    Super clean, new tires, 130K $8995
    [​IMG]

2. Uhhh from your explanation , I've gathered that ...

the differences are 2 doors and 1 year

3. 2003:
    2.4L 4-cyl. engine
    Up to 23 cty/31 hwy mpg

2004:
    2.4L 4-cyl. engine
    Up to 23 cty/31 hwy mpg

its the same thing basically, id personally get the 2 door because i like the coupe. Honda hasent changed much in the past 10 years with their accords lol.

4. Pretty much the same car, so why even ask us? Which one fits your needs better? Do you need some spare seats, or will they be used enough you might as well get for back there?
    Some other things to look at are options, from those pictures it would appear as if the coupe has more options (like the non-steel wheels).
    Check the mileage on the both, that may factor in if they aren't too close.
    Never forget to check and make sure it has a clean history, and to get a deal close to the valued price and not sticker price.

But really, there was no need to ask GC, they're almost identical in most ways.

:smoking::cool:

5. Coupe would draw slightly more attention by police but i would still go with it. Looks sleaker and not so boring.

6. how much are they and whats the mileage.

7. I would get the 4dr for sure. Not only is it newer, but its a lot more versatile. Having two doors seems like itd be a pain in the ass. Whats the mileage on both of them? I would assume the 4dr has less miles since its newer, so you should prob go with that one

Is one more expensive than the other? You totally didnt give any details lol

8. get whichever one you can find that is in the best condition for your price range

9. *opens thread*

*sees two similar hondas*

*closes thread*

10. How about no to both.. and get a civic coupe Lol. If anything go with the coupe. Giving some details would help. You can't just pick a car on the looks. How about you get a mechanic to make sure both are working..etc. Don't be asking the internet which car to get..you're the one driving it.

11. Didn't put the two most important things.. Smh

12. in b4 jeep grand cherokee

Go with the four door, that car is slow as balls already; it'll make for a great point a-b car. Provided both of these cars aren't needing repairs

13. I hate Japanese cars real cars are made with wrenches not god damn chopsticks

14. You wut m8?

15. Just stating my hatred for their cars not hard to get

16. lmao... well here's the deets:

2003;
    Coupe, 6 cyl, auto, heated leather, moonroof, factory wheels
    118k miles, new tires $8495

2004;
    6 cyl, auto, air , power windows, power locks, tilt, cruise, power steering, new tires, 130K miles $8995

17. they're both auto so neither.

18. #18 9D3, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    I'd probably go for the coupe, seems more loaded and it's a good excuse not to become your friends' taxicab. Sure they say they'll give you gas money later, but they never do... :rolleyes:

edit: lol I'm surprised they're advertising that the '04 has power steering. I thought that was pretty much standard on every car these days.

19. Get the coupe it's got lower miles and 500$ less than the other

20. How do you smoke and drive with a manual? :confused: