Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me decide... quality or quanity ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RubberUndies, Nov 10, 2012.

1. 100$ for 14.5 grams of top shelf dispensery.

OR

130$ for 42 grams of homegrown but still decent bud light smell decent amount of crystals. So grade B.

(grower said this is a one time offer cause he needs the money)

2. I would totally go for the $130 for 42 grams of grade B. It might not be quite as good, but it's weed and it's still good. Plus, it's three times as much weed for just an extra $30.

3. Normally, I'd say quality over quantity. Buuut I don't like to miss out on deals so I'd go with the second one.

4. 42 grams for sure! Shit, make hash out if if. :)

5. Is both an option?

6. Quantity then help a few friends out and get quality.

Win.

7. [quote name='"SidelineHero"']42 grams for sure! Shit, make hash out if if. :)[/quote]

Exactly my plan... Id get around 6 grams of qwiso .... That should last me a while lol

8. [quote name='"KillerKush"']Quantity then help a few friends out and get quality.

Win.[/quote]

"help a few friends out" haha i like it. This is what id probably end up doing

9. would you rather drive a ford focus 7 days a week? or a Lambo 1 day a week?

thats how I look at, you got your shitty old broken down 90's pontiac (brick weed) your civic or your ford focus (mids) lambo and ferraris (top shelf kush brands)

10. Tell him you good for 100 for 42 g's

11. [quote name='"xtcking"']would you rather drive a ford focus 7 days a week? or a Lambo 1 day a week?

thats how I look at, you got your shitty old broken down 90's pontiac (brick weed) your civic or your ford focus (mids) lambo and ferraris (top shelf kush brands)[/quote]

Id rather be able to roll 42 blunts and smoke 4 a day for 10 days then get 14grams and be out of weed in a few days

12. 42g, definitely

13. four two gee blad

14. if he will let you sample the homegrown, then go with that.
    plus if its just mediocre you could get a little dispensary bud & mix it.

15. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']if he will let you sample the homegrown, then go with that.
    plus if its just mediocre you could get a little dispensary bud & mix it.[/quote]

He has let me sample it. Its decent like it looks crystally and good but honestly he rushed the drying and he didn't cure it properly so its very light smell until you bust a nug in half..... I guess i should sample it one more time...and post a picture of the buds

16. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']if he will let you sample the homegrown, then go with that.
    plus if its just mediocre you could get a little dispensary bud & mix it.[/quote]

I was thinking getting the 42 grams then like 4 grams of Keif to top bowls with

17. 42grams for 100, then spend $30 for half n eighth!

18. [quote name='"BearThug"']42grams for 100, then spend $30 for half n eighth![/quote]

Haha 30 for a eighth thats funny. He lives in a medical state he could be getting full eighths for that price.

19. [quote name='"nnunes"']

Haha 30 for a eighth thats funny. He lives in a medical state he could be getting full eighths for that price.[/quote]

A full eighth for 25$ ..... And they give me a .5 pre-rolled joint :) sometimes two or three if its the employee i know.