Help me decide my next bong :D

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ToPhilip, Apr 27, 2016.

1. So I'm looking to buy a new water pipe. Have smaller bubblers since before but looking for something bigger with a smooth hit.

I've been looking at this one which I like but don't know weather I would go for bent or straight with ice catcher ? Happy for all input and recommendations

I'm thinking bent for comfy' and good looking

[​IMG]

Or

[​IMG]

Thx peeps!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm not a fan of bent, so I'd go with the straight even though I don't use ice. But they both look good, so you should go with whatever you think would work best. If you've never had a bent necked one, go for that. Just to switch it up a bit

• Like Like x 1

3. Cool, thanks! Any little help makes it easier to decide :)

4. Both look sharp, the straight tubed one will be easier to clean so that gets my vote!

5. I like straight unless it's short. Bent gets the flames further away from my whiskers on short glass. How tall is this piece?

• Like Like x 2
  6. id never get a piece with multiple honeycombs in it. to much drag imo. i like the piece to clear when i pull it. not a second or two later.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. 40 cm which would be around 15 inches I think :). So it's pretty tall good for both ash catchers and I guess the flame won't be a big issue. Thanks for input !

9. #9 ToPhilip, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016

Thanks all of you who helped out! This is the bent neck that I went for! Haven't played around with the water lvl yet but can't really complain about drag or anything. The vortex splashguard really does it thing!

Thanks again all

• Like Like x 1
  10. i love cyclone percs ^_^