Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me debate one of my friends!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, May 30, 2009.

1. It's cool for friends to care about each other, and it's cool for friends to disagree on things, but it's not cool for friends to tell friends how to live their lives. If you want to have a debate with this guy for a learning experience or to share opinions that's great, but this guy is not your friend if he rags on you to quit doing something he doesn't approve of.

That's the thing you have to understand, if this guy can't accept you for who you are, he is no friend of yours. You're probably not going to be able to change his mind and he's not going to change yours, so the real question is: can you still be friends with this disagreement between you?

2. I can, I dont know about him. Its not that big, I have only known the guy for a few months, but I have had some really nice long conversations, with him, having nothing to do with weed. I know this is all about him caring for me and thinking that he is helping, and being someone who doesnt know any better, so that makes it hard for me to be mad, I feel sorry for him more than anything else. i want to help him to be less anti-weed, and see it is not a big deal.

3. if you have been in school for a while you can pretty much prove anything with online sources and enough effort...a good idea for any debate is beforehand to think about his side and come up with every argument possible and refutation, then whatever he throws at you just shoot it down.

4. Make him some brownies, get him high, watch the union ;).

I know you said he wont watch it, but if you get him to eat some good ole mj brownies he might change his mind.