Help me cook some edibles for the first time

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by no.buddy, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I've never made edibles before. I wanna make some muffins with the instant mix( mix 140ml oil, 50ml milk, 3 eggs) it gets you 12 muffins.
    Is 3 grams enough for that? and how do i go abot getting the weed in the muffins? Do i make canna oil? And if so, how do i make it?

2. 3000mg (flower) x .15 (% THC)
    = 450mg THC potential
    450mg x .75 (loss) = 338mg
    338/12 = 28mg THC per muffin
    Not too bad

Be sure to research decarbing and lecithin. Avoid butter/oil recipes that use water.

3. #3 BrassNwood, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    Decarb first. That is just baking the Cannabis in the oven. Chop into pea sized chunks and bake in the oven 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.

Next grind to very fine dust. Flour grade is best. A wine bottle and a hard surface. Mortar and Pestle.

3-5 grams Cannabis. Kief, Hash, Powdered buds.
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil (any cooking oil works including butter)
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (optional)
    Combine and heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (optional)

Add the finished tablespoon of canna oil to the oil called for in your baked good and cook normally.

3 grams of street weed @ 15% THC =450 mg of THC

Start with 10-25 mg and wait 2 hours before taking more.
    [​IMG]

I use Kief-Hash to make mine and fill capsules with it but it is the same exact recipe.

[​IMG]
    <-- might know a thing or two about making edible oil.

Edit:: You can just toss the decarbed weed dust into the rest of the cookie mix and go for it. Once decarbed the weed is active and will work it'll just give a bit more bang per gram to make the small oil first IME.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1