Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me convince my friend not to buy what he dealer calls "dank"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Supasing, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #1 Supasing, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    Okay,

So one of my friends is buying some weed in D.C. The dealer sent him a picture of what he calls "dank." He wants 180 an oz. My friend is convinced this is a good deal. It looks like schwag to me. This is it:

[​IMG]

Here's a bigger picture of it: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5587/dsc0427t.jpg

On the other hand, there's another dealer that's selling some weed for 130 an oz. I believe it's mids for that price. I think it's a pretty good deal. How do you guys think it looks? Is it worth it? Here it is:

[​IMG]

Here's a bigger picture: http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7128/dsc0436u.jpg

Thanks in advance

2. Yuck, the top bag looks like second hand weed. The other stuff looks decent for the price, green and what not but I can't really tell from that picture.

3. First pick looks like swag at best, looks more like weed thats been vaped imo which means it'll have little to no potency so def keep your friend away from that. Especially for that price.

And 130 for an oz of mids isnt a terrible deal and they look relatively nice from that pic.

4. I would never pay $180 for the top bag. Granted, I would never pay $130 for the second bag, but that's because I'm friends with the guy who I get middies from, so I get a great price.

5. First one is just. Idk. If your friend is that easily ripped off he doesn't need to be smoking.

I get middies for 60 a half so thats alsmot dead on for the second bag.

6. LOL. I sell an Oz of the ULTRA-DANK for $180. Your guy is getting gyped if he buys that. If he were my friend and he payed that? I'd punch him in his dumbass dome.

7. Buy the second picture!

Looks way better

8. First pic = crappy schwag

Second pic = decent mids ok for price

9. Dude, hopefully it's not to late. Show him what you got for $130 and his mind will be changed. If not tell him to get a dime from the dude to test it out, then test out your mid.

That dealer is a douchebag forsure. He's not buying an O of that for anymore than $120 even all the way up.

10. Tell your friend to stop acting like a retard.

11. The top picture almost looks like tobacco, its so brown. I wouldn't pay 10 dollars for that.

12. Show him this picture:

Chronic VS. Schwag

[​IMG]

13. i wouldn't get either of them but that's just me. i mean its not rocket science but weed should be green so you defiantly wouldn't want the first shit so id say the 130 an oz shit but if you call that "dank" then i'm sorry

14. Hahaha, that's not dank. Dank should come in nugs, not shake. And it shouldn't be brown like that. That's schwag at most, but I'm not even sure that's weed man. Looks an awful lot like spice or something.

The second bag isn't bad looking. I wouldn't pay that much for what looks like mids (though it's hard to tell with it still in the bag), but you know, prices are different depending on location.

15. First pic is schwag, not nearly worth the price.
    Second pic looks like a good deal :D

16. Bitch slap your friend for me.

17. First bag just looked gross. Second bad didn't show enough quality, but the green definitely looked better than that brown.

Tell the first dealer he's a scamming douche, hit up the second dealer if you can't get some real KB.

18. LOL, wow your friend is the biggest dumbass if he bought that. I wouldn't even pay 20 dollars for that.

19. The second bag is decent, but I can get that for 100. Sorry to be a jackass, but how does your friend believe the first picture is dank?