Help me come up with a sic a$$ Xbox Gamertag

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by JiBBsta, Jan 13, 2011.

1. #1 JiBBsta, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    What up,

I just created a new Xbox Live Account and I was just wondering if anybody has some sick ass ideas for a Gamertag that are oriented with Mary Jane (Weed). Any ideas would be bad ass. Feel free to send me friend request afterwords. I play MW2, Black Ops, Halo Reach ect. Anyways, I will hook everybody up with +rep that has some cool ideas for a Gamertag name. I am still on the search as well. Here is a pic of one of my girls.

Hit me back

Pz
    Jibbz

Attached Files:

2. WhereIdolsOnceStood

Save the Trees

YourBloodBeforeMe

Doctor Zoidberg

Bill Cosby 420

3. Mines is StonedOn XBL

try YesIcannabis

4. Hell yeah, There are some ideas. Thanks man! I will decide tonight. Anybody that wants to suggest I will give +rep. I like the YourbloodbeforeMe. That is EVIL :hello:!!!

5. KingKronic :bongin:

6. YesICannabis!!! That is tight!!!! What games you play Stoned? I like B-Ops.

7. Thats actually really clever. :)

8. I knew this would be a good place for suggestion. Thanks guys! KingKronicSpade!

Ideas Ideas Ideas! Got some good suggestions so far guys!

9. HornyTeenageGirl

10. EatDaPooPoo

11. Damn I bet that one took some serious thought. Haha. I would like it to be item9 oriented.

Thanks for the thought tho haha.

12. or aBakedHippopotamus or strange animal of your choice

13. The Lonely Stoner

The Stonely Loner

ClassyCannabisUser

TheGreenestTree

14. Now we know what Flomo thinks about. Thats not good bro. Why dont I just call it CornShit! Damn.

It needs to be somewhat respectable. I would like other stoners to see it and be like hell yeah! Another stoner. Haha. Unite! At least decriminalize it.

15. Nice Crafter!! Some sweet suggestions.

What you guys think about BakingSpecialK?

I will decide by tonight. I like the ideas tho. I was blank in my head when I first started thinking about GTags.

16. so buckin faked

17. iliketosmokemarijuanaguy ?

18. MyStuffIsDank