Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Me Choose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pola Bear, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Glass all the way brother! It hits much smoother than acrylic. Your lungs will thank you for it.

2. My bubbler is bigger than that. 5 inches is really small for a bong.

3. So... which do you suggest?

4. Not to be rude in any way but I would save up a little more and get a quality piece. Check out Etsy, they have really sweet pieces.

5. If you were to purchase one go with the glass. But if you could I would definately save up for a more quality piece.

6. I was in the exact same situation like a week ago. I was going to get the glass, but thought I should save the money for bud. :p
    Anyways, etsy has good stuff, only I don't know how to use that site AT ALL. Any of you guys want to point me to a good piece (under $75) or tell me how to use the site? Thanks. :)

7. I've ordered both a generic glass bong and a generic acrylic bong from Grasscity. The glass piece was fine, but I was not at all impressed with the quality of the acrylic piece. I would go with the glass.

8. I agree with BlazedSuperman, your going to regret buying either one in the future. Save your money until your have around 100 dollars and you can get a great starter setup.

9. If you go to Esty you can type water pipe or water bubbler in the search bar under the catagory handmade. Or you can look up sellers like SSFG or DWB.

10. #11 Zef, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    you should get the molino mini bong of the GC store. my friend has one, tis nice.

wait wait, his isn't a molino, its just a smallish thick glass bong,