help me choose

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by starsaccount, Nov 2, 2017.

1. so i ordered 3 afghan kush ryders as ive never grown an auto before and it looks pretty good. But the seedbank which will remain nameless sent me 5 incredible bulk instead. i emailed about it and they are sending me the right order and letting me keep the seeds they sent :) pretty awesome.

now i cant decide what to grow. the incredible bulks do look quite good ..big bud x super skunk. consistent reports of massive yeilds of potent bud with a relaxed mellow high

or

afghan kush ryder.. advertised as "narcotic almost devestating" with smoke reports backing it up. plus ease of growth. but a lot less yeild.

decisions. i dont want to grow both at the same time though.

help me decide and ill do the journal here :D

2. did they send you regular incredible bulk? or fems

3. How many plants can you handle?

4. id the incredible bulk personally. do you have good lighting?

5. I'll doing 3 small to med size plants in a closet. 3 is the most i could cram in there.
    afghan kush ryder is attractive for my purposes and one of the reasons I got it, grows to about 2 to 3 feet.
    The IB from what i see can be a bit of a monster and will have be switched early, but the thought of maybe getting 3 to 4 oz per plant is very tempting.

light will be 250 hps. Which has netted me 3 to 4 oz's before once with c99 and once with lemon skunk. usually its more like 2 ounces but if this strain is bred to be big yeilding im thinking i will the 4 oz mark.

but afghan kush seems more of an attractive smoke and easier grow..but i'll prob get like 6 oz in total at best compared to 12 if i go with IB... aaah so hard

so thats 1 vote for the bulk so far lol