Help me choose!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Barkerc88, Jul 14, 2017.

1. So I'm going to choose one and throw the rest out. Tell me which one looks the healiest!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. 2

• Like Like x 1
  3. I say #2 & #3 look the best. #1 is stretching and #4 isn't growing very well but out of all four, the only one I'd feel okay throwing out is #1. Imho

☮️ Happy Trails!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm in a 2x2 tent with a 450w led. Would it be best to grow 1 plant or 2? And best, I mean, which will I get a bigger yield from? Thanks

5. I'd grow them all for now, you have enough space to veg them until they're mature enough to know whether or not they're even female, and then you could choose the best one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I also a have 5 gallon DWC bucket in the tent as well.

7. There's no way to say what kind of yield you will get with seedlings. If that's the kind of answer you're looking for pull out the tarot cards. No offense or anything, it's just impossible to tell at this point.

☮️

8. What im saying is in a 2x2 tent will I be better off with 1 big plant or two smaller plants?

9. Ah, gotcha! No tarot cards needed. Lol

I'd hedge my bets and stick with two, at least for now. If you really do want to end up with one then keep them all growing until you can really tell the strongest of them. If you can keep two of them that would be ideal but I see your point.

☮️

10. Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  11. I agree with @Flutterbbye but for slightly different reason. You are growing from seed and even feminized seeds don't all turn out to be female.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. That too

☮️