Help me choose

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Thrashin, May 26, 2012.

1. #1 Thrashin, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    Im looking to get my first bong im trying to spend no more than 100 it's just going to be for the summer so I'm not trying to go high end. Does any one have opinions on the ssfg travel tubes?

2. I dont have any experience with ssfg but i was in the same boat as you i went with some local glass, but had i not found that bong that day i was gonna order a ssfg. Ive heard nothing but good out of them for the price you cant really beat them. If you get one, email them (like email ssfg) when you order and shell out the 15 extra for the showerhead downstem, you wont regret it.

3. go with SSFG either beaker or straight and get the showerhead downstem.

4. Thanks for the help I'm seriously considering getting one. Does the shower head make that much more of a diffrence?

5. A good showerhead vs a regular 6 slit downstem makes a big difference yes. Try to get a multi hole slide as well tho. Like a disk diffused one or something along those lines. The downstem can only function so well with a push style.

6. What's a push style sorry I'm new to the bong world

7. They only have one hole in the bottom.

8. Thanks man ± rep

9. If your looking to buy a first bong you can't go wrong with SSFG, soul shine makes great glass. I would grab the travel straight tube w/ a showerhead downstem, you could get that for under a hundo including shipping assuming you live in the lower 48. and then somewhere down the line grab up an ice pince of disc diffused slide for that bad boy. You'll be set.

10. Is the economy showerhead diffuser that everyone tells me to get?

11. Just like everyone else said SSFG is definitely the way to go, but once you get a little more cash I would definitely start seeking out some upgrades.