Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Help me choose

Discussion in 'General' started by Derrick14, Mar 10, 2012.

1. So it is friday night, i am spending the night with my girlfriend who works for 5 more hours (untill 11:00 pm) and we are buying some of the finest kush around, 'Nebula'. Look it up, it is some AMAZING herb.
    BUT Like I said she is working for 5 more hours, so untill then, what should I do? I only have around $10 and im either going to buy a gram of this amazing herb and smoke it throughout the 5 hours, or buy a 6 pack, get a good buzz and get high as a ma' fawka afterwords. What would you guys do?

WWGCD

2. jerk off now!

with 5 hours to spare, jerking off is going to allow you to fuck her later forever without cumming.

after you've spent an hour jerking it, spend 4 hours cruising the internet. take a nap. be mentally and physically prepared to pound that pussy when she gets home. get high, and then fuck.

sounds like a perfect friday night to me.

3. smoke a bowl, masturbate, get faded off some 40s, or masturbate

4. If this is your first experience with Nebula, I'd suggest refraining from alcohol. She won 3 Cups for a reason, and did not need alcohol (and cheap alcohol at that) to do it. Enjoy her for her.

Patience is a virtue, and it will soon pay off.

5. Just eat a good meal, some fruits+vegetables, buy a 6 pack, wait for her, give her 3 beers and smoke some herb, get laaaid, enjoy.

6. Eat some pineapple!!!! You know what i mean. :cool: