Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me choose what to smoke out of tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MilkyTheBong, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Alright, so I've got some dank weed, some papers, a homemade bong that works like the real thing, and a metal bowl (waiting for my buddy to give me a new glass piece) but i have one dilemma: i have probably about .7 of a gram left, so i cant choose how to divide it up. Help deciding would be greatly appreciated lol

2. Though I'm completely partial to using only glass, I would use the bong.

I'd rather not smoke a metal pipe, and a J would use probably everything you've got.

3. I recently broke my glass piece, so I unfortunately must switch back to my shitty metal pipe. :mad: So I'd say the bong, cause the joint will use up all your weed.

4. So what did you make the bong out of?

5. Bong all the way dude

6. The bong and hotbox a closet or bathroom up!

7. What's the point of hotboxing with a bong haha? I'd roll a joint or a blunt but since you dont want to use up all your weed i'd just pack a couple bowls.

8. Gravity bongs are the shit :bongin: but since you dont have much weed you should go with bowl

9. Socket, metal pen tube, and drill into a snapple bottle. It hits pretty nice, probably the closest to the real thing I've made. Just wish i could've made a carb or a slider for it.

10. bongin is the way to roll
    just a few rips will get my going
    i love my homemade, fucking great

11. gravity bongs conserve weed man, i would go with a gravity op

12. I dunno, I always enjoy it. It might just be cuz I like having the room full of smoke, then I can leave, go do some stuff and when I come back the room will still smell the same and I personally love it. :)

13. I can completely agree with you on that.

To the OP: Without a doubt, use the bong.