help me choose please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by saturnlily, Sep 6, 2008.

1. heres my thing i have gone threw and selected some strains that i really wanna try or get but can only afford one or two. i made a list of the ones i want and have already had my personal friends vote(thus marked) im asking for anyone to please post thier top five choices of the strains ive put up here to help me i will update my votes as i recieve them. thank you all for the help in advance.

1.hindu kush---(1vote)
    2.forest blue
    3.super silver haze (fem)
    4.himalayan gold (fem)
    5.shiva shanti
    6.early pearl---(1vote)
    7.lightning
    8.red devil
    9.black domania---(1 vote)
    10.super crystal
    11.merry crystal
    12armogedon
    13.nevilles haze---(1vote)
    14.red lightning
    15.el nino---(1vote)
    16.eclipse
    17.purple high
    18.G13---(3votes)
    19.B52---(1vote)
    20.dutch nebula---(1vote)
    21.K2---(2vote)

ya i know its alot thanks for the help guys:hello:

2. Super Silver Haze
    I know you said to vote for five, but this is the only one that I feel you MUST grow/try.

3. Super silver haze also, its a real nice smoke, and since theyre fem seeds you dont need to pull any males

4. k thanks if there are any others you think are nice let me know:cool:

5. anyone else?

6. take a look at the WHITE RUSSIAN its nice:hello:

7. once again im not looking for seed sites or add ons to the list just want simple help choosing a strain from the list. max of five votes each vote a diff. strain.

8. I would go with nevilles haze.

Try to stay away from the fem seeds, they tend to hermie.

9. thanks a bunch keep the votes comin please, need five per person for it ti be effective.

10. anyone else wanna help?

11. i know there has to be more opinions than that come just pick random ones if your a noob and dont know i dont care votes are votes.

12. anyones help is appriciated even if you dont know just pick a random five it helps

13. thanks in advance to all and any who vote... the more straind you vote for the better