Help me choose my next strain want to order ASAP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nonfiction, May 30, 2015.

1. I grow indoors, in coco, perlite, here's my current list of strains im considering, havent really heard much about any but these appeal to me on herbies...

strain hunters money maker (i hear bad things when i google this)
    barney's critical kush & pineapple chunk
    bomb thc bomb (that purple thing)
    dinafem og kush - up to 24% thc,  nice

once I got a free reserva privada seed that got stolen but it started off extremely well, theyre twice the price as most of those, 5 times the price as the strain hunters, and longer flowering time plus im not pro, but if someone swears by a strain lemme know!

please gimme your opinions!! what do you wanna grow next?

i like quick flowering higher indicas i think

2. #2 the_tobzster, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Hey man, first let me ask you, would you consider yourself an experienced grower? Some strains are easy to grow than others and are more resilient to change and issues that may arise.

I can't really help you since I grow outdoors, but what I will be growing is Northern Lights. Provides me with great fat buds, really easy to grow, resistant to a lot of things such as mold and is a potent little thing! It's also an indica like you said you were looking for. That being said I use autoflowers, Auto NL, works a treat for me and always grows tall, etc. Good luck and sorry I can't be much help! 

3. I'm considering Pineapple Chunk at some point. Afrodite looks promising, but I don't see it on your list. You also can't go wrong with Girl Scout Cookies if you can get your hands on them.

4. haha ironic 2 weeks ago you were asking this same question now your dishing out suggestions. sound's like you have found some thing's you like over the past couple weeks :D 

5. Anything from Bomb Seeds, their genetics really bulk up.

6. From what I've read on countless threads, you won't be dissapointed with THC bomb.

7. Awesome thanks guys!

8. Delicious Seeds Cotton candy and g13 labs blueberry gum are two I really liked.

My blue dream is still curing so I can't speak on the smoke but it smells great and yield was good.

9. I just made my order...

\t\t\t\tProduct\t\t\t\t\t\t\tQuantity\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPrice\t\t\t\t\t\tBarneys Pineapple Chunk Feminised Seeds (BARN533F)
    \t\t\t\t5 Seeds Per Pack\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1\t\t\t\t\t\t\t£28.71 (1x £28.71)\t\t\t\t\t\tStrain Hunters Money Maker Feminised Seeds (SHU06CFEM)
    \t\t\t\t3 Seeds Per Pack\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1\t\t\t\t\t\t\t£9.90 (1x £9.90)\t\t\t\t\t\tRoyal Queen Northern Lights Feminised Seeds (RQS03008)
    \t\t\t\t3 Seeds Per Pack\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1\t\t\t\t\t\t\t£17.82 (1x £17.82)\t\t\t\t\t\tNirvana AK 48 Feminised Seeds (NSF500)
    \t\t\t\t5 Seeds Per Pack\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1\t\t\t\t\t\t\t£21.78 (1x £21.78)\t\t\t\t\t\tFREE: 1 X World Of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminised Seed, 2 X Heavyweight Dream Machine Feminised Seeds, 5 X Afghani Regular Seeds
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\ti am so excited! lots of freebies too! gonna be a great year of growing! next is the light :p
    \t\t\t\t\t

10. you got enough to last a few round's unless your going outdoors with some of them. what bean's do you plan on popping first? 

11. That pineapple chunk sounds daank I know you already ordered but blue kush auto from dinafem looks like some beautiful bud.

I got some on the way now.

13. I heard AK 48 is an excellent beginners strain.

LOL. Yeah, I looked at almost every strain at The Vault. Took me about a week, but I decided on Afrodite, Blueberry, and BCN Diesel. They threw in a Special Kush #1 with my order. Also recently smoked Sour Headband for the first time and found 1 seed in it. I just dropped it in the soil today hoping that its female.

15. Gonna do probably just one seed this run until I get a new light.. Not sure which yet I'll have to see the packaging, I'll prob save the good ones for winter growing and use freebies first :p

I plan to clone my plants once I get them in the soil. Just got my seeds today. Where did you order from?