Help me choose between the two

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MrMcGibblets, Sep 2, 2011.

1. the one seems it will be a little nicer with the additional percolators but the other one being 6 inches longer is very alluring as well...

2. Challenge: Find a piece on the site rated less than 4*...

3. hahaha, are you suggesting rating inflation?

4. I'm not suggesting anything... ;)

5. get the straight tube perc man, consists of using less water, better high.
    just because the other has a brand name doesnt mean its any better. even though it probably is.
    i just dont like beaker bottom because of the amount of water you have to use.
    the straight tube is just, straight up man haha
    i like it the best.

i doubt youll be able to put all those attachments on it as well, the straight tube.
    but thats only if your into all that.

6. actually they're both "Black Leaf" so that makes my decision even easier i guess... at first i favored the beaker bottom for more weight and stability but im leaning towards the straight tube... both have percolation and ice so they're both wins for me... about the same price too.... :hello:

7. hellyes. get the straight tube haha,
    i ordered the molino straight tube a couple weeks back. CANT WAIT.

8. My buddy has the shorter of the two, only his doesn't have the beaker bottom and he wishes it did now. But it absolutely rips man, its so smooth and easy to clear a huge milk. Also fuckin easy as shit to get it clean fot some reason. My opinion, I like the big tube, but im a sucker for beaker bottoms for more stability.