Help Me Choose an Ash Catcher Please!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hiphopapatomous, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I'm trying to decide on an ash catcher for my new Ehle bong and I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm split between SSFG Double Diffused Inline Ash Catcher or SYN Double Diffused Ash Catcher. SSFG is offering theirs for 160$ including shipping or I could get the SYN for 175$, the extra 15$ is not an issue if the SYN is worth it. I wanted to get people who have had experience with both or one of these ash catchers opinions to help me decide. Thanks in advance for any help.
    SSFG
    [​IMG]

SYN
    [​IMG]

2. I would go with the SYN. They are both quality but I feel that the worth of the SYN will keep better than the SSFG if you decide to sell it later.

3. The Syn looks very elegant and nice, but the SSFG has the shower head perc as well on the slider. So you get the Inline and the Showerhead bubble.

Could you post pics of your Elhe too ? Hard to pick an ash catcher for an anonymous bong.

4. SYN all the way, it will retain more value than ssfg, and you can always put a showerhead diffy in the SYN inline as well, it's got a lopro diffy in it now so it's 18mm and will work, peace.

5. Personally, I'd go with the SYN, because that SSFG looks to me like there would be a lot of water above that showerhead, and I'd think it would chug. But that's just my opinion, I may be wrong. That's just the way it looks from here.:bongin:

6. where is that SYN at?

7. lol it says headyglass on the pic.

8. I just ordered the SSGF and it shipped out yesterday, will give a review when it gets here.

9. I just picked up a Syn inline AC and I can definitely say it was well worth the money. The piece is solidly built and reinforced well. The smoke looks cool as fuck when it's filling up in the AC too. Just make sure your bong can handle it because it's pretty damn heavy and will easily tip over a good majority of bongs. But I would definitely go with the Syn, you won't regret it.

10. Thanks for all the help guys, I was also leaning toward the SYN too because I've heard very good things about them. Someone asked for a pic of my bong. This is my first bong so go easy on me, looking back now I probably would've went a different route but I was a noobie then and I got it pretty cheap. It still is a decent bong for only 71$ plus S/H. I'm just worried the bong is too lightweight for the ash catcher. :rolleyes:
    http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/ehle_500ice_t.jpg