Help me choose a vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by shitzz, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #1 shitzz, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    hey grasscity!

as the title says im looking to buy a good vap , and for arround 200$ im looking for it to be "sorta" portable.

so GC, I need bur help ! :hello:

as people mentionned in another forum like this to read up on fuckcombustion.com, so i did but seemed like there was too many threads on it and couldnt find the single information i needed .

thanks in advance,:smoke:

EDIT: im aware of alot of people talking about the MFLB(but not intrrested in)

also checked up Da Budha , heard it was amazing(thinking bout it..) but the model doesent seem to be intresting/to my liking .

question \: wat do yall think bout the Iolite ?

2. Im buying Da Buddah when my check comes in. It has really good reviews and isn't very big but im not sure how portable you want. If your thinking pocket size, prolly MFLB.

3. I just typed that up and now I see your edit, both things I mention you aren't interested in damnit lol. Its cool tho..

4. thanks ! but yea not so intrested in the MFLB but if i just end up stoping by my local head shop and see Da Budha i might just gpick it up , atleast id be certain of a quality vap .

5. I've tried the NO2 once before. It works if you set the temp high

[​IMG]

6. The iolite is kind of shittty man.

7. BuddhistBrian thanks for posting in . would u recommend any other vaps of the same size of iolite , ?

and Question to anyone : is the MFLB good for vaping with 1-2 friends ? (my main concern.)

8. I've got an iOlite and a Arizer Solo. The iOlite works okay. You won't get huge rips, but it will get you high. It's really small and light weight, but makes this "psssttt....psssstttt... " sound of butane going into the heating element. Over all, very easy to operate.

The Arizer Solo hits much much better and is just as easy to operate...

Bottom line, if you get an iOlite, you'll kick yourself in the ass the first time you take a rip from an Arizer Solo...

-Loki

9. ^What he said.

10. wow thanks alot loki, hadnt heard of that vap yet, but yet seems like my best option so far looks pretty cool , looks also portable .

could be this one, il read some reviews on it.

11. If portability isn't a concern, then definitely look into the Silver Surfer/Da Buddha vaporizers.

They are easily the best whip vaporizers on the market, hands down.

With nice clean airpaths, a durable and consistent ceramic heating element, and customizing options, you'll get some of the biggest, tastiest vapor clouds money can buy.

I own a Silver Surfer and use it daily. I also have used my friends MFLB, and while it's a great portable vape, it doesn't hit close to as hard as my Silver Surfer.

If you get a Da Buddha, you won't be dissapointed.

There's some great log vapes out there too, the CRZ and HI are things to look into, and when I get the money for it, one of those may be my next at-home vape.

For portable vapes, the MFLB is very small and discreet, but it won't hit as hard as some other portable vapes - like the Arizer Solo.

12. Arizer Solo. You want to use it with a couple friends and be somewhat portable, the Solo is your ticket. Tell your friends to suck on it like it's a milkshake, not a cup of tea. Thats all the instruction they need to get a heady rip off of it. Read the reviews. They will tell you all you need to know about it.

13. Silver Surfer owner, I too use mine daily. It's the best $200 I've ever spent. It's what you buy when you aren't worried about parents walking in or needing stealth. If you just want to chill and love your herb. It's in my opinion the best way to buy a vape, it's hanging with the big dogs.

14. I really like my vapir no2.

Pros:
    Very portable
    Digital thermometer and heat selector
    Auto shutoff after 20 minutes of no use
    Easy to clean
    Tastes good
    Uses a whip, there is a spa mask attachment
    Car charger!

Cons:
    Hard to breathe in (like a milk shake)
    Heats a bit slower when not charging

It was like $185 at a headshop near me, their website did have a good deal going i just needed it asap.

15. I know they are hated on here,

but i have a Fuji Vaporizer...works the exact same as a Volcano..cept i got mine for 129 next day air shipped to my house.

I've had it for months and months of daily use with no problems. I get super milky bags (turkey bags from walmart work better than volcano issued bags) at 385. I've taken it on many road trips and all up and down SC.

Its not super portable vape, but you wont be disappointed if you are looking for a cano style experience with a bag vape..then one of the cheapest options is the fuji.

all the best-

jfw

16. thanks everyone , made my mind and going with the arizer solo ! :smoking:

17. [quote name='"jfweeden"']I know they are hated on here,

but i have a Fuji Vaporizer...works the exact same as a Volcano..cept i got mine for 129 next day air shipped to my house.

I've had it for months and months of daily use with no problems. I get super milky bags (turkey bags from walmart work better than volcano issued bags) at 385. I've taken it on many road trips and all up and down SC.

Its not super portable vape, but you wont be disappointed if you are looking for a cano style experience with a bag vape..then one of the cheapest options is the fuji.

all the best-

jfw[/quote]

For the same price you can get a much better bag vape than the volcano, that's much safer, that also is a whip vaporizer, with a remote control. The Extreme Q.

I don't understand why you'd pay that much for a bag vape that does NOT work the same as the volcano, isn't as safe, and isn't even as good as the hybrid bag/whip vapes for bags.

18. I have the Iolite. It is OK but like all Vapes takes time to warm up. It is very portable just make sure you either take or fill the butane up before you leave. Also only use Good Butane otherwise it will clog up. There are no Temp controls so you can not change the Temps you are Vaping at. Just hope the guy at factory got it right.

I have bought 4 regular Vapes. 3 Digital and turn knob. All 3 are cheap Ebay junk but how hard is it to put a heating element in a box. Well all 3 digital have broken but the turn style still works great.

My advice would be to get a name brand. That does not mean buy from your LHS. Half of those are knock offs priced at Real prices and if it is real they are going to charge you more then you could order it for.

Check Amazon.

19. heat island vaporizer

20. Let us know about the Solo OP, I think I'm buying one for my mom in the next month as a belated Xmas present.