Help Me Choose A Strain For My Next Grow (10 Plants Harvested / 6 week cycle)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Heyyaa every1. I currently have white widows in the process of flowering. Nyce plant, no complaints, except it seems as though its going to be a low yield. (6-12 ounces for 8 plants)

Next setup is going to be in a room 12 x 14 that I can use fully and completely. Of course, I plan to divide the room up, buy some inline fans, pretty much get the room to setup completely professionally. Ill be using,

400 watts for 6 weeks in veg.
    600 or 800 watts for 6 weeks in flow.
    1000 watts for 6 weeks in flow. (Or watever it needs to complete its flowering to harvest)

I need to know what is the highest yielding strain without sacrificing quality. White widows are a connossier quality so you dont get as much but you get bomb bud.

Select an option that you think would be the best for growing substantial amounts. Each plant should yield on average, 2 ounces.

2. i got 7 ounces from 6 ww plants, you should get around 9 or 10. i thought my harvest looked like about 3 ounces, but once they where all done i wasnt supprised to have as much as i did. where did u get your ww seeds from???

3. Grapefruit, Maazar and PPP are all high yielding plants that are quite potent

4. Go to Gypsy Nirvana's website, in most of the strand descriptions they tell you what kind of yield to expect.

5. i say can it really matter muchs? you shouldnt sell anything, that how you get caught. if i had that and the money, i would say get 4 different types of femmed se eds and grow 2 of each. thats what i want to do.

6. btw anything C99 crossed from Spice Bros would be one of the best things you could grow. i have NEVER heard anything bad about anything C99.

lieu Hahn 99 looks to be a SICK plant!!!

7. what have you guys heard about b52? Its a super high yielding strain and the plants look sick with like 5 or 6 diesel colazz. dont know how it compares with a c99 but if any of you know where i can get a b52 x c99, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!! i think that would be the sickest cross ESPECIally if they are feminized!

8. Grapefruit all the way, especially if you like sativa's. I'm growing white widow and grapefruit from female seeds. My white widow looks very good, but I don't think it will yield as much as my grapefruit plants will. Grapefruit is 21% THC and a heady, sociable high. I highly recommend it. perhaps that is why it's female seeds best seller also.

9. Id go with C99 too heard nothing but good things about never bad really not 1 bad thing

10. I don't think they make the 100% C99 strain anymore. But grapefruit is 75% C99.

11. actually whodi, spice bros does have produce c99s, they are just outta stock at the moment, they might not have them out later, i obviously can only hope.

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?recnumber=951

thats giant cindy!!! im thinkin thats what the b52 x c99 would be!

12. i hear kali mist is a must grow strain, but im not sure they make em feminized

13. wat u guys think about lowryders 2. they are santa marias crossed with the lowryder 1 breed. They supposeably have a higher resin production and more compact bud than the original lowryder. Ultra fast production too

14. if you are looking for yield lowrider wont do it for ya. they are small and compact... granted quick, but not near high bud producers. the bigger the plant you veg, the more bud!

i still say grow 2 of 4 differet strains each!!! then you have a variety and get to try different kinds. much like mrpostmans grow. ice, hashplant, ppp, nlxgrapefruit, and i think another!

here are the 4 i would order if i could pick 4 from the DR.

blueberry femmed
    hollands hope femmed
    cindy princess
    lieu hanh 99.

check those last 2 out and tell me what you think

15. deafening, no doubt an ill strain. I think imma take ur suggestion about getting a whole bunch of strains. The ones uve pointed out seem like a premier selection. I only have 2 white widow seeds left so I kind of want to save them until i can grow em and clone them.

How long will seeds that are in the fridge stay good for? I want to eventually have 10 different strains of seeds. Each strain is going to cost me on average 50 bucks.

16. good, hope we can share!!! lol

17. \

I stored bubbleBOG and skunk1 seeds behind a cd booklet and worked 8 months later for a friend