Help me choose a new vape mod

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Michio Kaku, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Hello everyone!
    I am 20 years old, 21 soon, and I have been smoking way too much.
    It started off when I was about 17, I'd only take a few puffs off of a cigarette after a weed session.
    Then it went up to a cigarette after every weed session. Now I'm smoking probably 5 a day, which isn't that much considering how people smoke a pack a day normally, but still way too much.
    Someone my age especially shouldn't have a horrible habit of smoking cigs, and even though I'm not fully addicted, I'd say I AM at least mildly addicted.
    So when I was 19 I was in Florida and my little brother had me buy a vape for him. There was this little Vape shop and the owner let us hang out and play ps3 and vape with us, it was pretty awesome.
    In the time my bro had the vape, I stopped smoking for 2 weeks and only vaped. It was so easy. Ever since then (2014) vaping has evolved so much. I've always wanted a vape but never seemed to get around to it. This is the week. This week, I am going to a vape store and I am planning on dropping $100-$200 on a new vape setup. I know a lot of people will say beginners just need little $30 mods, but I wanna go all in. I've decided to join the VapeNation. Just one problem, I can't seem to decide on which mod I want. The one I've been eyeballing for quite a while is the Sigelei 150W TC. It just seems very quality and ever since I first vaped Sigelei has always had a good name. So here's where you can play a part.. help me decide what the best mod I can get is. I really would like some suggestions and for people to let me know what they think about the Sigelei 150W TC. Thanks a lot guys in advance.

2. To keep it real I started with the JoyTech eGo pen...39.99 device and I'm 27 years old and been smokin at least a pack or two a day since I was 11. I got that device like 3 and a half weeks ago and have only lit up like 3 ciggs so the other day I decided to go upgrade to a digital mod and just personal preference here I stuck with Joytech but got the Cuboid Mini. 80w device and i couldn't happier....don't plan on going back to cigarettes homie so the shits working rite? Lol. But yea Sigelei is a great brand I've heard, also Smok and Kangertech are worth looking into. Just don't jump to an all out top notch mod unless u are really ready to quit. My setup now was 79.99 and that comes with everything but juice,but i like to pimp my shit out so I got a nice tank and I fuks with kilo brand kiberry yogurt or true blue. Hope I could, help. Just do ur research.

3. Thanks for the reply. I'm sure I want to quit. Honestly I could likely quit cold turkey, but I'd like to try vaping.

4. Is an RDA a dripper?

5. I remember like 2 years ago only drippers produced huge clouds.
    Now tanks do to or what's up with that??

6. Yeah an rda is a dripper. Tanks can produce huge clouds depends on the mod box and tank.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for clearing that up.
    I have previously experience with RDAs.

8. I got a kangertech Cupti nice small mod easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket plus it's guaranteed not to spill look it up.

9. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it.

10. Generally speaking, a dna 200 mod is one of the best on the market. Costly in most cases though. The hohmwrecker g2 is a great mod and can be found for a decent price. Most mods with a yihi chip will be great also.

Do uou have any batteries? If not that should be included along with an external charger

11. No I don't have any batteries. Do you think the DNA200 is better than the Sigelei 213w? Does 200 mean 200w?

12. Oh hell ya. The dna200 is way better than the 213. The 213 really maxes out around 155w, has horrible tc although it is a nice little thing.

Some dna200 come with lipo 3s installed, so they charge through a micro usb. I really like the hcigar vt133, it's a dual 18650. You can charge it through the usb also.

The general rule is 2x18650 cannot do 200w without damaging the cells.

13. Cool. I'll probably get one of those. I prefer dual 18650s. Is there any advantages over having lipos rather than dual 18650s?

14. Not really. Lipos can actually end up being dangerous when not being cared for the right way. There's many lipo fire/explosion videos on YouTube.

15. Also if you use a dna200 over a sigelei, you gotta program it on your computer. The sigelei 213 is dual 18650s as well. Both are good, but here's a link with a guy talking about getting it, they explain alot of pros and cons for both mods. They both look it, just go for whichever you enjoy the most, I'm still l rocking a mechmod.

Sigelei 213W Questions

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. That depends on what model dna you get. Some models come preprogrammed with everything preset. Unless you want custom tcr for stainless claptons or other multi wire ss/nickel/ti builds

17. I have a eLeaf iStick 100w with an aspire Atlantis mega tank. Huge clouds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum