Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me choose a new bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by killeramoeba, Jul 2, 2012.

1. I'm looking for something that will give me a really big hit.

my price range is between $100 and $150.
    Must have good airflow.

2. I'd say a SYN for airflow or maybe check out your local shops, bong shoppin is sooo fun man

Check out my homie's double showerhead by SYN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeK4QQAE_6w&feature=plcp]SYN Double Showerhead - YouTube[/ame]

He dropped 325 on the DOUBLE showerhead, you could get a mini a lot cheaper. Or evena beaker bottom MUCH MUCH cheaper...Just search around bro, you'll find one. :bongin:

3. HiSi, bought one of their pieces last year and haven't looks back since. This thing rips hard and thick but does not really hurt at all. Their showerhead downstems are just pure amazing and the craftmanship is amazing. Get one of their u-percs, they rock. Mine cost 240 out the door, trust me and spend the extra 100 bucks. You will not regret it at all.

4. Don't forget to haggle the price if you go to a shop, I never pay the sticker price

5. What kind of perc is that? what kind of perc do you recommend?

6. for your price range i'd say the black leaf elite 6 arm perc def best bang for your buck.... and a nice beginers bong for $95