Help Me Choose a Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by drkushkush, Aug 16, 2013.

1. So I don't know a ton about bongs, never owned one. I have just a bubbler right now, but I'm looking to invest in a nicer and smoother hitting bong. It's mainly going to stay at my house, as it's going to be something I want to have friends and people use when they come over

My criteria are:

- probably under $200 is my current price range
    - can be pretty moderately sized as it will mainly stay at my house. might just want to bring it to a friend's occasionally
    - Needs to hit smoothly. What I'm really concerned about is having people who don't smoke often or ever be able to take a hit without any real discomfort.
    - looks somewhat dope

I don't really know too much too much about what I should be looking for. Percs seem like something it should have but I don't know for sure. 

This one seems really appealing besides that blue skull which I'm not sure is working for me. http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/smoking-pipes/bongs-waterpipes/flaming-skull-inline-double-4-arm-percolator-icebong-blue.html#.Ug6YXZKshFA I've also read some people say that Black Leaf makes shit glass, but I don't know if this is true of if I'd be able to do better for the same price.

I live in Canada so it would have to ship there.

Thanks for any product suggestions or general things to look for you can give me. 

2. #2 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
  3. Fist off I would like to say I have made 3 purchases on the GCstore, each one went very smooth with amazing packaging to keep it all safe. I am also in Canada just so you know.

This was the bong I purchased over a year ago, although I bought the taller option for 10 bucks more and it was worth it! It'd s stunning bong, heavy, clears like nothing, amazing smooth hits. Plus the label has real gold on it too which is just kind of a cool option
    The 15.7 inch is 168
    The 19 inch is 179
    http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/smoking-pipes/bongs-waterpipes/g-spot-cylinder-gold-logo-bong.html#.Ug92WmO9KSM
    [​IMG]

I also bought the Phoenix ash-catcher from GravLabs for it and man does it make it even better, but to start I would recommend this bong in the 19 inch option, just to have a little more room in the camber, well, the tube.