Help me choose a bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mango720, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys

I'm thinking about picking up a bong. Right now I have a Pax vaporizer and I love it but I'd like to get a bong to smoke kief, and I'd like to be able to use it in the future for vaporbonging and with an oil rig.

I'm leaning towards a beaker bottom with ice pinches. Not too sure if one with a tree perc is going to be worth it, what do you guys think?

Right now I'm thinking about the Grav Lab 20" Beaker, that I found on one of their authorized retailers for around $80
    [​IMG]

or the Grav Lab 20" beaker with 10 arm tree perc that I found for around $230
    [​IMG]

I also found the 20" straight tube with the 10 arm tree perc for $170 but they don't have the beaker bottom in stock so I'm seeing if the other place would price match.

Would the normal beaker with an inline ash catcher perform better than the beaker with a tree perc?

I'm open to other suggestions. I don't really want to spend more than $170 but I don't want something that's low quality or going to shatter if it's dropped a few inches

Thanks[​IMG]

2. Get the tube without percs. Just gonna break unless they are 9pm I would find a nice ashcatcher to make up for the diffusion tho and you'd probably save money homie

3. I ended up purchasing a Grav Labs 20" straight tube with 10 arm perc