Help me build my grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by OG xKUSHx, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Hello GC,
    I need your help with building my own grow box. I recently built my own but it was only 20x20x30 and that just wasnt enough room for what i wanted to do. So I am now on a quest to build something similar to "The Bloom Box" by BC Northern Lights. Or something better then what I had recently built( Which is more likely). I would like it to be big enough for three full grown mother plants. Most importantly it needs to grow from seed to finish. Looking to spend around $500 possible more depending on idea.
    Thank you for reading and any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Please someone i need plans for tommorow that way i can get this thing up and running

3. Look at other people's boxes. Look at other people's grows. Give us your plans and let us critique them.

4. ok let me put something together really quick and then see what i can do to improve it

5. pics of what ur trying to do will help, also if you look at other peoples boxes or myne will or may help

6. pics of what ur trying to do will help, also if you look at other peoples boxes or myne will or may help:wave:

7. This is the box i bought what can i do with it?
    [​IMG]

8. Now what do you want to grow? how many plants? how do you want to grow it? we need more info buddy, there is alot to put into making a grow box. Take a look at my box and tell me what you think and want for yours.:wave:

9. I want a combo box a veg, clone, mother room all in the same box i want to buy seeds online what other info do you need to help me

10. READ. everything you can.

11. I want to make a veg, clone, and mother room all in the same cabinet showed above. The cabinet is 2x1x5(ft). Is that enough space for all of that?

12. Here is what I have done so far. Now my next step is building the mech room. My problem is how do I install the blower i have, any ideas?

[​IMG]

13. That is a picture of the blower on the middle shelf it is suppose to be on the top shelf but i am not sure how i could set that up with my scrubber. Please HELP ME!!!!

14. Dude wtf do you need that blower for? WHat are you blowing the house away? lol that thing is huge, you want to save space, not take away. look into pc fans so much better :D

15. Instead of splitting it like that. take out the middle peice of wood. and then split it down the middle vertically, one side is ur mother plant the other is for ur clones. :wave:

16. Well I figured it would be easier to use that blower instead of using pc fans because the blower is stronger and could suck air from both rooms. While at the same time all room will be airtight. I just need to figure out how to set up that stupid blower

17. :Looks good :hello::hello::hello: have fun buildn

18. Ya thats were I need help because I cant build it I am confused