Help me before they get any bigger! QUESTION

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ISmokeDaily, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, for those who have been following my journal, you'll know that I've been busy at work and putting off taking a trip to the hardware store to buy more pots to put my new sprouts in.

I have 4 sprouts in a one gallon pot, they are 7 days old and about 2 inches tall - just opened their 2nd leaf set.

My question is, since i'll be using camo to disguise these plants and whatnot.... Would a 20 gallon pot be big enough to house 4 plants this year? I'm going to be cilpping the tops off and LSTing them (tying them down really good) and im wondering if they would become root bound do u think? Im only going to have them about 2 or 3 feet tall.

What are your opinions, should I just go out and get them each their own like 10-15 gallon pot? Do you think a big ass like 20 gallon pot would do the trick for 4 plants?

2. 1. You really shouldn't put all your plants in one pot, the roots will get tangled and bad things will happen.

2. The best thing for you to do is get 4 separate 4 or 5 gallon pots for each plant.

3. why in the hell would you put camo on plants that are inside. And if they're not inside go to general OUTDOOR growing.

:smoking::smoking:

3. #3 ISmokeDaily, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    ya ok whatever man..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.