Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me been dry for like a year

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xaaronbffms, Oct 6, 2010.

1. #1 xaaronbffms, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    Where is a good place to get some weed in the deercreek area in Edmond or northern Oklahoma city around quail springs mall and I can't go to a bar or move out and no one at my school that smokes has good connections. I'm in middle school. When people have connections they usually are lying o they are ahitty as in the people never answer the phone and they all charge 20/g for mids which is bs

2. go to a bar.

3. lol, if you can't go to a bar then you aren't 21. if you aren't 21 then get a job or go to school. you will be able to find bud very easily in either of those spots.

4. Move out if you live with your parents, grow your own.

5. you havent been able to find weed in a year? this is how easy it is for me

First day of work: "hey what your name? Need bud?"

At school almost everyday " hey man, sup? you need some green man?"

easy as that

6. I couldn't imagine being dry for a whole year. :eek: The thought scares me. :(

Ask around at school. High School/Colleges are the easiest places to find weed, because everyone freakin' smokes it. You say no one has a good connect, bullshit. You're just not asking the right people. :smoke: