Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help making butter for first time. Using leave

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Anonymous3030, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Shit sucks I really could have used these if it would have made me some.

2. image.jpg Sugar leaves and fluff bud from plant I put u to jars yesterday image.jpg some trim off two small vegging plants in drying out image.jpg final home till used
    Gotcha!! Ya I throw a ton of trim in a large bowl. But I toss and flip it all several times a day till it’s all dried then toss in a trash bag to store. I bet I have a few lbs of trim/sugar leaves and stems. Gonna use it all with the many oz of theis crap bag seed bud and make some other stuff with it

I bet I’ve used 800-1000 grams of trim for edibles since I’ve started growing. Gonna use stems to make under the tongue drops

Attached Files:

3. I agree! I’d be pissed at myself lol! I get fucking BAKED just from extracting from fan leafs to coconut oil