Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help making butter for first time. Using leave

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Anonymous3030, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I’m really interested in making strong capsules! After reading about urs

2. With the cook temps with edibles that makes sense because all my edible experience I have is my vaped buds. Burned about 370 or 380. And I make them strong and I get 6-8 hours of just complete comatose baked off my ass I can't function high. And most edibles are done low temps and everyone I know is like oh I get high but they're good to function. So makes sense what you're saying

3. DUDE!! I thought I was the only one that saved and reused my vaped buds lmao!! I’ve smoked them in a pinch and got high b4! Rly good for teas too

4. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Both my sub threads have more info I what I get done on the Brass Pharm. It's all low cost, low tech but I do make some wicked assed oils. LOL
    BNW

5. Did a quick scroll. I will read thru those but I have 4 kids. When it comes to my hobbies I’m semi lazy lol. While I want to make the stuff I don’t wanna do so much old school/elbow grease lmao! I want something like the bubble washing machine! And just run it threw several times! If I was still single without 4 kids I might go the cheaper route. But tax time is upon us and we paid off van last taxes. Imma spend the extra $ and go about it the easy way lol(atleast with the hash). I’d like the try ur capsules! Your thread about hallucinating capsules? Do you literally hallucinate off them?

6. I do indeed. When using concentrates to make oil it is super potent and can send you higher then you believed possible on cannabis. Couple days ago I took one capsule for breakfast as I usually do. Then I toked a bunch of hash and when the cap kicked in it was all kaleidoscope vision time. Could barely see it was all spinning and flashing. Was tripping hard for a good 4 hours.

Can get the same effects with powdered bud it'll just take a bit more of the finished oil. Follow the same general recipe and dose up until your tripping hard. LOL it'll work.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

I have to give credit to BadKat as her thread was the source of much of my work. Her thread is more food oriented and quite long. I took her base Hash oil recipe and stripped it down as far as possible and kept all it's wicked strength.
    BNW

7. I definitely don't smoke them lol. Save everything when I get done in a bottle drop my dose in a protein shake then get baked for the day. I know my dose to the .1 so I know exactly how I'll feel whether social or comatose so it works perfect for me. 1 dose whenever i need it. Only downfall is it takes awhile to save for 1 lol

8. How many grams of vaped product do yu use?

9. Depends on where my tolerance is at the time but about 2g

10. Man. I could vape 2Gs rather quickly. I think my pax 3 Packs almost a G. I’ve nvr tried to eat it b4! In ur shakes can u taste it or feel it going down? What ingredients do u use to mix with it?

11. It's not 2g of fresh herb. Its 2g of vaped herb its weighs less. I just make a protein shake with milk add some chocolate syrup it helps mask the taste and drink it through a straw (helps keep the material from clotting at the bottom) quick. Best way I've found. I mean you could spend the time to make it into something but I single dose on random days and 2g of that shit is a ton of material and that's the best and fastest way I've found to consume it. Has an odd taste but not bad. If my tolerance is really low I can use alot less and toss it on a pb and j and eat it. I wouldnt suggest starting anywhere around 2g. .1 has been the difference in being ok and watching myself in 3rd person almost not being able to hang on to reality. dosing can be tricky with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Lol I got that. Which is why I asked how many grams of vape do u use. I’ve nvr weighed b4 and after vaping to see the difference

13. I’m a heavy user. I put like 2G of good bud in one brownie and be ok lol. I literally smoke none stop all day lmao. Smoke otw to store. Shop. Pack a bowl to smoke otw to nxt place, repeat lol. I rly need to stop for awhile. No matter what or how much the effect are ugh

14. I am gonna try the chocolate milk tho. With some added nesquick and keep it kinda chunky to mask the feel of the weed! I have a weaker stomach with age. If I feel those lil pieces and then think about it good chance it’ll come back up lol

15. After the 3 rounds of Major Surgery in 2011 I was smoking every 45 minutes round the clock to keep the pain at bay. I'd get up 4 times a night just to fire the pipe for a few hits and crawl back in bed.

Edible Hash-Coconut oil Capsules put a stop to all that. One capsule in the morning and I'm good till evening and then a couple of pulls on the pipe and I'm good till morning.
    I'm higher then ever and stoned 24-7 with less effort and messing around then I thought possible.

I'm hitting 2 birds with one stone ( LOL) keeping my medical trouble under control and stoned off my ass. What is not to like ? :)

BNW

16. If you smoke many times a day everyday then go for 2g. Whatever you do dont just put it in milk only. You'll regret it instantly. The thickness from the protein shake is what helps it go down lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Damn yo. After I research ur threadsa lil imma have to hit u up when I’m rdy to give it a go

18. Well I'm pretty upset. Cut everything down a few days ago and left it out to air dry until I got some time to cook it up. Half of it is moldy now. Complete waste of 2 whole plants and a ton of trim.

19. Whaaaat. Pics please? I’ve flowered and chopped about 24 plants so far. I hand in closet 4-7 days then dry trim sugar leaves then jar up. When u cut it down. Did u hang them or set them out side by side or stack them on each other? If u hang I don’t see why they molded. If u laid them down side by side u would have to rotate them. If u stacked them up, all bad. But I have 8 jars I chopped then let hang way to long. They didn’t mold just over dried!

20. I meant my 2 males and a bunch of trim from some females I had saved for my edibles I was going to make. Came back and theres mold covering a ton of it.