Help making a shopping list for this springs grow!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LankySwag, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #1 LankySwag, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Alright, so I found the spot, plotted, and then dug holes (2.5ft x 2.5ft)

I did this in....about novemberish. I left the holes unfilled so theyve been bare all winter (growing 4 plants)

I can get any product from my buddy for 1/2 off, so I want to get a list of the products/things I'm going to need. Brand names would be awesome!!! Products from your average garden center (no hydro)

Somebody help me get a shopping list together for my first grow :D (besides seeds)

I'm stationed in NJ btw.

2. seeds $105
    soil $98
    nutrients $57
    smoking bud that you grew : priceless:p

3. #3 LankySwag, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Lol
    :p

Seriously though, what do you think im going to need? From the garden center

4. Yeah I need the samething, a list.

5. You'll need seeds/clones, soil, nutrients, water. If you are gonna be so lazy as to have everyone else do all the legwork for you, just copy someone else's grow journal. There's plenty of step by step instructions.

6. I'm just asking so I don't get the completely wrong materials and end up killing my plants

7. If you're wondering about equipment take a look into smart pots or geo pots. They're fucking genius.
    for soil and fertz look into Fox Farms.

8. Thanks

This is really what i need to know, i have the holes dug and just dont know what to put in there yet.

Has anyone had any experience with MiracleGro Seed Starter for the early stages?

9. Hey lanky, you need to check out the organic forum on this site before you buy anything. Tons of great info already there. Stay away from miracle grow!

VOO

10. For soil go with Fox Farms Ocean Forest. It seems to be a standard among this industry.

MG works well for a first time grow when you're just learning the basics. I grew 6ft tall beauties with MG brand fertilizer my first time but have sense switched to more natural fertz.