Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help making a firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Weedology, Dec 11, 2013.

1. I made some firecrackers and put .3g of bud on each one. I used peter pan with natural oil. First i got the ritz cracker put a layer of pb on top of it which had a lot of natural juicy pb oil and then added the bud on top. After putting the bud on top of the pb i added a little bit of vegetable oil to get the max punch. I put the other cracker with nothing on it on top of it. I am letting it sit for about 4 days. I was wondering if its better to store it in a cool place with no light or next to my heater and if after im done letting them sit if i should cook it and how much i should bake it. Thank you!

2. Some sour diesel was used for this and i made two.

3. Let it sit overnight and then cook them. I made firecrackers today and I didn't let the weed sit and they were not very potent, and I used probably 2 1/2g.

4. The time sitting is insignificant in the extraction. Bake them.
    325F for 25 minutes.
    They would have been better if you had decarbed the Sour Diesel first.

:smoke:

5. [quote name="Jojo0420" post="19144396" timestamp="1386799893"]The time sitting is insignificant in the extraction. Bake them.325F for 25 minutes.They would have been better if you had decarbed the Sour Diesel first.:smoke:[/quote]How do you decarb and does it smell? Also i just ate one 10 minutes ago and im not feeling anything but that may change.

6. Decarb in a preheated 220F oven (check temp with oven thermometer) tightly wrapped in aluminum foil. I break it down to joint consistency first.
    If you double wrap it and allow it to cool before opening the foil the smell is no too bad, but if the foil isn't sealed up or you open it while it's hot it will smell to high heaven. :)
    They usually take 45-90 minutes to kick in.

:smoke:

7. [quote name="Jojo0420" post="19165710" timestamp="1387118045"]Decarb in a preheated 220F oven (check temp with oven thermometer) tightly wrapped in aluminum foil. I break it down to joint consistency first.If you double wrap it and allow it to cool before opening the foil the smell is no too bad, but if the foil isn't sealed up or you open it while it's hot it will smell to high heaven. :)They usually take 45-90 minutes to kick in.:smoke:[/quote]For how long

8. 20-25 minutes depending on how fresh it is. More if it's fresher, less if it's older.

:smoking:

9. [quote name="Jojo0420" post="19166566" timestamp="1387130252"]20-25 minutes depending on how fresh it is. More if it's fresher, less if it's older.:smoking:[/quote]Appreciate the detailed answer