HELP!!!! Looks like a bug? PICS

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by user011010, Mar 31, 2013.

1. theres only about 4-6 of these on the stem. cant find anything on any of the other plants and nothing appears to be in the soil or under leaves. this is organic indoor grow.

Attached Files:

2. no im askin is it a bug and if so what should i do?

3. If its not moving its prob not a bug..looks like a sugar bubble

4. well i sprayed with neem oil and picked off what i could find on the one plant. hopefully i dont find anything else. is it ok to spray neem oil on plants 1 week into flower?

5. Yes but by now you may notice the taste/smell, spray up to 2-3 weeks before harvest, allow time for the taste/smell ....lol to fade

6. Carefully when u spray neem oil while in flower. For flower I like water based sprays so it doesn't harm the trichs and spray it everywhere and lightly on buds and afterwards have ur fans on. If u get moisture inside those buds u get bud rot. Remember water based sprays work just ppl don't know the difference between the two sometimes. Check out mighty wash which is what u want to use in late flower. Sns17 they have a pesticide, rid bugs, no spider mites, rhasta bobs no mites. Most are oils read the ingredients to make sure and dish soap works too try Palmolive just a few drops in a spray bottle.