help looking for my first dabbing piece?

Discussion in 'General' started by KyleD, Apr 20, 2015.

1. I think for obvious reasons the idea of dabbing is very tantalizing to someone who's been smoking/vaping for a while and misses getting over the top high. Just doesn't happen to me anymore. So I finally have a chance to hopefully get some, and I know you need a specific piece, not just any old glass piece. I did see you can get a bong attachment and that would be my most preferred option. I also know you can get concentrate trays for your mflb, but as much as I enjoy the discreetness of it, I don't enjoy a vaping high as much as a smoking high, and I'm not sure there coupe be accidents when using a simple a, with something i assume turns liquid when heating. anyway, my point is id rather find an attachment.

My problem is id much rather go into a shop than order online. I love smoke shops. But in smoke shops (at lest near me). You have to do the whole run around. Its for tobacco only. And as far as I know, you can't find wax tobacco. So how do I ask for such attachment? Generally the owners are friendly, but I don't want them getting in trouble or mad at me for some silly mistake. so really, I'm just curious how do I ask for something like that, knowing I don't know what to look for . Also if there's any specific kind I should want, it'd be cool if someone would let me know. Thanks! And sorry if this could be in a different section on the forum.

2. All you have to say is concentrate rig. Just make sure you're using the word concentrate.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app