Help Looking for a new piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by GHTEndo, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #21 SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    [quote name="gbt34" post="19345714" timestamp="1389807655"]LOL therefore.... you dont know what brand it is, but you buy off him so he must know quality glass! and since he spent alot it's for sure good quality??? Your logic is ummm "different" how old are you?You don't gotta lie, That's you guys in the video i posted haha[/quote]Are you mentally challenged? He doesn't know quality glass cuz I buy from him, he knows it cuz he knows it. I know that he does, cuz I know him and you don't. If someone who knows glass buys an 800 dollar piece, I think it's a fair assumption that it's good glass. I don't know the brand cuz A I haven't been over there in months and B I don't pay attention to that shit. When did I ever say that because I buy from him he knows quality glass? I'm 18 since you asked

2. #22 gbt34, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014

3. #23 SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 15, 2014
    Actually, I didn't come into a public forum saying "yo my friend who i buy from, knows glass and spent 800$ so trust me". I read a topic about a guy who's looking to buy a new bong, and thought I'd share about one that I've smoked and thought was pretty cool. I believe that's what forums are for? Sharing? I wasn't looking for anything, didn't expect anyone to "be like  "woahhhhh no wayyyy how fucking cool an 800$ bong".

Why does everyone on the internet base everything on a "guilty until proven innocent basis"? Why can't you just see something, say huh neat and move on without trying to prove that the person who posted it is somehow wrong or stupid?  In fact, my friend and his glass knowledge only came into question when some random dude commented that "3 percs makes it fucken horrible must be cheap china glass".
    I'm sorry that I'm not an expert on glass, but if you want to only see posts from people who are, head on over to the toking tools section.
    And I don't see how it matters, but I am in school. So farewell, feel free to continue being an asshole on the internet (god knows there's nothing I or anyone else can do to stop you) but know that I will no longer be replying to your posts, as I have better things to do. Good day. 

4. This is seriously the last thing I'm posting here then I'm fucking done... Number one, the blower probably has online stores, I just don't remember the blower because I have better things to keep in my head than the brand of bong a guy I used to buy bud from has. And why does everyone care how much his glass is worth? Did I ever say "this guy I knew had a really really fucking good quality bong it's better than anyone elses"? NO I just said he had a bong with some cool percs that I liked. Number two, how do you know he could have gotten a much nicer bong for 800? You've never seen his bong. This isn't a contest, no one's judging to see who has the best piece or knows the most about glass. It's a place for people to share about their experiences and smoking paraphernalia. Fuck off, and have a nice day.

5. #25 gbt34, Jan 15, 2014

With respects to the Op's topic deleted the banter

6. I think ur the one that's gonna fuck off lololol. Mr butthurt. If u don't remember why wud u post it in the first place. Ur a joke. Seems like ur the only retard here

7. Cool story bro... lol

8. Man... y'all be destroyin' my thread...
    :hide:

9. did you check out the links i posted?

10. I did!
    Not exactly sure what the "Stereo Matrix" is/does (looks like a perc, but how does it work?)
    I also have never seen the Frit Discs before :x it looks intense (looked up some videos on youtube)
    Care to explain the pieces? They look sick!

11. #31 Brown Bread, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    [quote name="GHTEndo" post="19356275" timestamp="1389937192"]I did!Not exactly sure what the "Stereo Matrix" is/does (looks like a perc, but how does it work?)I also have never seen the Frit Discs before :x it looks intense (looked up some videos on youtube)Care to explain the pieces? They look sick![/quote]The stereo matrix is basically two ufo percs inside a giant square dome perc. It's got 160 perfectly engineered pinholes for maximizing minimum drag. The frit discs are an extreme version of honeycombs. They work like diffusion rocks, but steadier, and stack miniscule bubbles like a pro. Having two is like having four honeycombs in my eyes. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. No lie, they both sound amazing.
    If you had to choose, which one would you go with?
    I love honeycombs so the discs sound great, but the matrix is new to me.

13. [quote name="GHTEndo" post="19356723" timestamp="1389943067"]No lie, they both sound amazing.If you had to choose, which one would you go with?I love honeycombs so the discs sound great, but the matrix is new to me.[/quote]I would go with the matrix. Even though it'll have slightly more drag, it'll be easier to clean. I also think it looks sick as fuck Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Then I'll probably go with that one. Still looking for other pieces though!

15. #35 GHTEndo, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    By the way, I don't fux with that oil shit.
    So, keep it flower please!
      :hippie:  :bongin:  :yay:

:ph34r:  "Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssst... sorry for the double post."

16. #36 g3tinmyb3lly, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    GET AN APIX PIECE! Seriously I did it and now I only wish I saved up some more to get an even nicer one.
    http://www.apixdesign.com/15-amber-purple-kingstem-to-kingdisk-with-matching-slide/ <--- Look at the fucking thing! Free shipping and he has a lot of cool designs at different prices.

17. Nice. Apix does make some nice pieces, but I think they are a little on the pricier side don't you think???

18. I've actually thought about the Swiss as well! Thanks for the link.